|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$179.00 - $239.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Simple, lightweight core warmth. The Down Sweater Vest’s minimalist design practically floats; its ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power down traps heat in alpine conditions, yet it’s so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The revised 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as a high tear-strength; updated quilting lines stabilize the down; now with a more contoured fit and slightly longer torso. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OVACS3C
- Item model number: 84628-TBGB-XL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 24, 2014
- Average Customer Review: