Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on March 28, 2014
I love how warm and light this sweater is and how compact I can pack it but they're always feathers sticking out of the fabric. It sometimes looks weird on a black sweater with white tiny feathers sticking out.
on November 13, 2014
Great product. It looses feathers, not much.
on February 3, 2013
I was the 4th person in our family to get one of these. It was a Christmas gift from my husband. So now we have a Patagonia Down Sweater club. Warm but not overly warm, lightweight, excellent fabric and construction. Everything excellent as you would expect from Patagonia.
on February 5, 2016
My grand daughter loves it
on June 15, 2014
This jacket looks good, is light, crumbles up to fit into your purse, and most importantly, is WARM! This is my go-to jacket now!
on February 15, 2014
This jacket is constantly loosing feathers, may need to return it some places there are no feathers left. Super disappointed
on January 13, 2014
Great coat, Versatile. Warm, can wear as layer or alone. Came on time as advertised. I have given this gift again severe times to others since.
on December 13, 2014
The down is coming out of the jacket. I will never buy from this vendor again
on March 20, 2012
This jacket is not bulky and very warm. Love the color. It very lightweight and comfortable fit. I do not care for bulky winter coats. This is the one for me.
on December 21, 2009
I love the Patagonia down sweater so much I bought two. It is lightweight yet very warm. You can stuff it into its internal pocket which makes it very convenient should the weather turn warm and you don't want to wear it anymore.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question