|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$159.00 - $260.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800 fill-power 100% Traceable Down (goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Worth its weight in gold when the sun dips below the horizon, our Down Sweater Vest keeps its focus simple: core warmth. It traps your hard-earned heat with high-loft, 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) and its minimalist design practically floats - it's so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as high tear-strength, while quilting lines stabilize the down and accentuate the contoured fit. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00Q765U9M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 26, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Patagonia sweater vest has become a part of my daily winter wear at the office during the week and out and about on weekends. I don't leave home without it. They make living through a Minnesota winter not just a tolerable experience but an enjoyable one.