Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Patanjali Amla Juice, 1L
|Price:||($0.74 / Fl Oz)|
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry is rich source of vitamin C, iron and minerals, it immunity booster, regulated metabolism, helpful in hyperacidity, eye problems, skin disorders and anemia. It also helps in blood purification.
- Amla juice is rich in minerals and vitamins such as carotene, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and vitamin B complex, and hence, is a powerful antioxidant . It protects your body from oxidative stress by eliminating radicals.
- Amla juice when taken with honey twice everyday, helps in relieving asthma and bronchitis complications.
- Amla juice is good cardioprotective and provides strength to heart muscles. It help in the management of all type heart problems
- Amla juice is mild purgative and helps in giving relief from constipation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
*Amla juice stimulates bowel movements and helps to cure chronic constipation. *Amla juice gives birth to the body and prevents the signs of aging. It can also be used as an anti aging remedy. *Amla juice when taken with mixture of turmeric powder and few amount of honey controls diabetes problem.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.51 x 3.82 x 3.7 inches; 3 Pounds
- Date First Available : November 5, 2016
- Manufacturer : Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- ASIN : 7740374008
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.