Patch Products Inc. etc. - The Game of Abbreviation Contemplation
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You'll get a letter combination like PM Or HD Or SC It's up to you to take the clues, think about them, puzzle them through, noodle them out and solve them
- There are 400 Sets of Clues in this game
- For players ages 10 and Up
- Say SC is your letter combination, clue 1 is some call him Kris Kringle - (Santa Claus is the answer)
- Letter Combination is SC, Clue 2 is Albany, Sacramento, and Bismarck to name a few (State Capitols is the answer)
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Calling all phrase heads, word worms, and smartypants: etc. awaits you! In this game that matches your quick recollection of phrases and names with a pinch of luck, etc. will be sure to liven up your next game night. Example: the drawn card has the code GE. Two of the five clues are: A kind and generous person (Good Egg), and Prosthetic optical organ (Glass Eye). If you're the first to guess, take one of the five-facedown discs and turn it over to see how many points you score. If you're the first player to reach 50 points, you win! Includes 200 double-sided clue cards, 5 scoring tokens, cardboard card tray, and instructions. For 3 or more players ages 10 and up.
From the Manufacturer
etc.® The Game of Abbreviation Contemplation™ Players are given a letter combination as a hint for the answers to five clues. Say your letters are BB: Yogi's sidekick - Boo Boo. Your spine - Backbone. Be first to shout out the correct answer and you score. First player to reach 50 points wins! For 3 or More Players
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Based on how many the team got right, they then get to pick up to five chips, each with a different point value (2, 4 and 6 points). The points are face down when the chips are picked. The first team to reach 50 points wins.
A fun game that can get very addictive and competitive. In addition, Patch Products, the creators of this game, also make Buzzword, Blurt and Such & Such. I would recommend those games as well.