Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on September 10, 2012
This is a beautiful presentation. I had it framed for my son, who is named after this great American icon. I've received many compliments on this piece.
on February 3, 2012
For the price, I was very pleased with this photo collection. The matte is very nicely done and the materials are sturdy. The photos are good quality and the overall product is very eleglant and classy. I was expecting some kind of print/faux matte, but this is the real thing. I was looking for some kind of tribute to JoePa to hang up in my man cave and this was perfect!
on January 31, 2012
I purchased this item for my husband because he grew up in Pennsylvania as a Joe Paterno and Penn State super fan. He absolutely loved this item and has asked that we buy one for his dad also! This made my husband's year! The product is just as it is shown and is a spectacular price and piece of art!!! We are very very pleased!!
on June 28, 2012
This collection captures the essence of JoePa. It fit perfectly in the 20x16 wooden frame I bought. Beautiful and at a great price. This item is now a family treasure.
on January 22, 2012
This photo captures Joe Pa's personality. All the photos are great and the information is very informative. It makes a great addition to anyone's collection.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.