Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on January 9, 2017
I "borrowed" this book in hard copy from my parents 9 years ago, and it's been read so often I've wrecked it lol. So, I bought the Kindle version. I can't speak highly enough about this book. When I feel insecure, when relationships seems hard, I re-read this and remember the first truth every newborn knows: I am completely loved, and completely lovable.

If you want to learn how to fall in love with yourself (not in an ego way) then read this gem. It is the one experience everyone should have.
"Loving another person is not separate from loving God. One is a single wave, the other is the ocean." ~ Deepak Chopra

In "The Path to Love," Deepak Chopra blends modern day wisdom with ancient insight and myths. This is a reflective study of love's many stages (from romantic love to spiritual love) and as Deepak reveals the many nuances he also explains the spiritual goal of life. This book uncovers the reasons love is healing while anger and hate can be fatal.

There are quite a few case studies and the book is structured around stories of people struggling with everything from marital issues to questions about reality itself. Deepak acts as a psychologist who is solving issues one after the other. His clients have breakthroughs and each conversation reveals something new.

"Love and spirit are forming a connection every time you meditate on the heart, starting with the first time." ~ Deepak Chopra

For the most part this book reads like a comforting conversation with a trusted friend. There are instructions for a heart meditation. Then, a few questionnaires are included for your enlightenment. While this is not technically a workbook, it could be said that the contents of the book will change you as you answer the questions and discover hidden secrets about yourself.

~The Rebecca Review
on March 30, 2017
This book changed my whole spiritual perspective and totally shift my paradigm for the better!
on March 9, 2017
Thank you!
on May 25, 2015
It stated that the book was new, it was not. There was even a sticker on it that said used. This was a gift and could not get the sticker off without making a mess,
on August 29, 2015
I will be honest, the reason im giving this 3 stars is because i havent read this as yet. Although i would flip thur the pages randomly at times, it seems quite informative and inspiring
on April 26, 2012
Long ago I was in a traumatic situation that caused me to close up and avoid love. I remembered reading this book which helped me years ago but then decided (after much procrastination) to finally order the book a second time.

I have something called PTSD that also contributed to my cold heartedness. If you are looking for something to help HEAL the heart and become open to love once again, this book is for you.

I also got this book because I needed a break from reference books, something I'm prone to buying. This book actually tells stories on love and encourages the welcoming of love. Not only that, but it also opens the mind and reminds you of what love truly is. Something I believe I had forgotten over time or possibly dismissed as setting myself up into vulnerability in order to get hurt. Not so.

I highly recommend this book to everyone, particularly those who have lacked the ability to acknowledge their higher self and the ability to love.
on December 4, 2013
I usually really like Deepak Chopra but I can not get into this book. I have started this book multiple times but can not get past the first few pages. I will give it another try. It seems very much focused on love in the context of marriage maybe it expands farther on in the book.
on January 28, 2014
So full of wisdom that transcends whatever background you're from. I can't say enough about how this book has given insight on what love is and what it isn't...at a time in my life when it was critical for me to know. Anybody can benefit from it. Loved it!
on December 6, 2013
AN enlightening read that brought me closer to happiness and being able to let go of anger, fear, rejection and those icky feelings that do us no service. when you feel these feelings...you need to push them out of the way and replace with a positive mantra and bring on the happiness and good vibes...life is too short to not be happy! God intended for us all to enjoy life here on earth and experience happiness!