|Brand Name||The Path|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 0.8 x 8.7 inches|
|Item model number||Calendar Planner F1|
|Material Type||100 gms woodfree paper, hardcover|
|Size||5.8 x 8.3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||The Path Planners|
The Path Planner 5.8 x 8.3": Daily Planner to Achieve Any Goal, Master Productivity, Business & Full Focus - Undated Agenda, Organizer Planner & Gratitude Journal for 2018 / 2019 + Pocket notebook
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 📗 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! We firmly believe that our The Path is the best day planner, appointment book, and full focus planner your money can buy and you’ll instantly fall in love with it. But if this doesn’t happen, you will receive a full refund; no questions asked!
- 📗 STAY MOTIVATED AND get your daily dose of inspiration. The Path agenda planner is the BEST choice in planners and organizers for women featuring unique sections to improve your mindset, cure procrastination and get more done every single day.
- 📗 CRUSH IT! The yearly planner has NO DATES so you can start using it right away without wasting pages. It covers a full year (60 weeks). It has the perfect size to take it with you anywhere- 5.8 x 8.3" (A5) and a gorgeous design. Featuring thick no bleed trough paper, durable hardcover and spiral coil binder, full printed in gold ink, it is ideal as a business planner, goal planner or productivity planner. Any student, mom teacher or entrepreneur should have one.
- 📗 MAKE 2018 THE BEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE. You get more than an hourly planner, notebook journal or daytimer but a personal planner to build a happy life. Your life planner has layouts that help you set Yearly, Monthly Weekly goals and your Life Mission, with a flexible system to move you toward achieving them by perfectly organizing your daily priorities, tasks and to do lists.
- 📗 5 EMPOWERING BONUSES: mini Notebook pocket size for daily to-do lists + 14 Coloring Mandalas to distress + Printable Vision Board (pdf) + 2018 Calendar Planner (pdf) + Life Mission set up Guide. Already packed as a gift in a silver metallic envelope! Available in 2 more options.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Path Planner is the ultimate tool in stylish organization for your busy life!
Take big, complex goals and turn them into accomplishments by breaking them down into manageable tasks.
Set your goals for the year, make note of monthly events and organize your weekly schedule just how you want!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been stealing a few minutes throughout the day to sit with this planner, which is also something of a journal. It really has served to grant me an increasing sense of focus. It made me think from the minute I cracked it open. It started with the task of listing ten people I most admire and the reasons why. I had no problem with the first five, as they're all immediate family members. As for the other five, I'm still stumped, and always end up flipping past that page. There are many people I admire, for many reasons, and I find it hard to narrow them down.
I do write reminders, and events I need to remember, but this planner is great at not only helping me remember the things I need to do, but deeper needs, as well as aspirations I never took the time to explore. It also has me thinking, on a daily basis, about how and whether my activities reflect my goals.
I find myself carrying it with me, and pulling it out whenever I have a quiet moment. I've been bogged down with the day-to-day, and realize I've had tunnel vision. This journal is quickly becoming a source of inspiration, and I like being reminded to dream again.
I received a discount on this planner in exchange for my evaluation and unbiased review. Any opinion I've expressed is purely mine and based on my own personal experience using this planner.
Through my own introspective answers I listed my goals, from current to future, then sliced them down to bite sized achievable bits, and now I'm on my way to achieving them. The Path helps me stay on track when I'm not so sure what to do. I just go to my goals and values pages and the mental fog clears so I can see just where I'm headed, and what step I need to take next.
My only wish is that there was a little more space to write in the monthly pages, but since it has daily calendar pages as well, I have had plenty of room to write.
They have unparalleled customer service! When I discovered a tiny print shop defect in my planner after I used it for a couple of weeks, I emailed Felicia@lifeorganizer.me & within a couple of hours she very kindly and professionally let me know how much she appreciated my feedback and asked for my mailing address to send me a new one right away.
I love the sweet little "extras" like the mandalas to color in the back, the blank pages at the end of each month to write whatever I like, and the bonus gifts! I printed my downloadable calendar at officemax so I could put it on 11x17 size thick paper. It's beautiful & I love it! ❤
The month & quarter boxes for planning are approximately 1"x1.5". Not bad if you only write a word or two, but considering that this is supposed to help you plan your path to being your bestself through goal tracking, I don't find there's enough room for this. Even the weekly planning sections (which make up the majority of this book) are crowded.
To make up for the lack of space to write on, I purchased fine tip markers/pens.
Things I like:
1. Goals sheet- This year, 1-2 years and 3-5 years. This simple single sheet makes it easier to focus and plan everything that I want to do daily/ weekly. Also, love the way yearly goals are broken into quarters like businesses work on theirs. No more just planning and setting resolutions.
2. Monthly sheets- I love the way Habits, Mindset (beliefs), Lessons Learned are organized on the outer side of the monthly plan. A year back or so
, I came across another book which is helping me work on my limiting beliefs. I used to keep a separate journal for it but now I can include it right here in this planner. Felicia has put great thought into making this planner as productive and as effective as possible.
I tend to sync this with my google monthly calendar
3. Weekly sheets: Love the space for gratitude list, wins and things I want to improve.
Things that can be improved:
nothing much and it must be just me, but I like to have more space for to-do items in the weekly sheets. The current space may be intentional to focus on just a few tasks. And that is fine as well. I just observe that I need more space as I am working on the business, getting an education as well as manage the whole household. So for me, having the " Be Creative" pages next to every week sheet would be perfect.
Overall, I am pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend this planner to all who want to control the overwhelm.
P.S: Thank you, Felicia, for sharing an e-book - think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill with me. It is my all time favorite book
Most recent customer reviews
It looks good though.