|Brand Name||The Path|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 0.8 x 8.7 inches|
|Item model number||Calendar Planner F1|
|Material Type||100 gms woodfree paper, hardcover|
|Size||5.8 x 8.3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||The Path Planners|
The Path Planner 5.8 x 8.3": Daily Planner to Achieve Any Goal, Master Productivity, Business & Full Focus - Undated Agenda, Organizer Planner & Gratitude Journal for 2018 / 2019 + Pocket notebook
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 📗 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! We firmly believe that our The Path is the best day planner, appointment book, and full focus planner your money can buy and you’ll instantly fall in love with it. But if this doesn’t happen, you will receive a full refund; no questions asked!
- 📗 STAY MOTIVATED AND get your daily dose of inspiration. The Path agenda planner is the BEST choice in planners and organizers for women featuring unique sections to improve your mindset, cure procrastination and get more done every single day.
- 📗 CRUSH IT! The yearly planner has NO DATES so you can start using it right away without wasting pages. It covers a full year (60 weeks). It has the perfect size to take it with you anywhere- 5.8 x 8.3" (A5) and a gorgeous design. Featuring thick no bleed trough paper, durable hardcover and spiral coil binder, full printed in gold ink, it is ideal as a business planner, goal planner or productivity planner. Any student, mom teacher or entrepreneur should have one.
- 📗 MAKE 2018 THE BEST YEAR OF YOUR LIFE. You get more than an hourly planner, notebook journal or daytimer but a personal planner to build a happy life. Your life planner has layouts that help you set Yearly, Monthly Weekly goals and your Life Mission, with a flexible system to move you toward achieving them by perfectly organizing your daily priorities, tasks and to do lists.
- 📗 5 EMPOWERING BONUSES: mini Notebook pocket size for daily to-do lists + 14 Coloring Mandalas to distress + Printable Vision Board (pdf) + 2018 Calendar Planner (pdf) + Life Mission set up Guide. Already packed as a gift in a silver metallic envelope! Available in 2 more options.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Path Planner is the ultimate tool in stylish organization for your busy life!
Take big, complex goals and turn them into accomplishments by breaking them down into manageable tasks.
Set your goals for the year, make note of monthly events and organize your weekly schedule just how you want!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, let me say that I love the the aesthetics and design; the cover is beautiful and if you look closely, it's a maze (get it, THE PATH!)
The planner is really high quality and looks exactly like it is pictured here on Amazon. I should also say that the spiral binding of the book feels sturdy, I know that this is going to last a long time.
This planner really gives you need to organize your yearly goals and quarterly goals, and also hold yourself accountable for monthly and weekly plans. I like that the weekly layouts even have areas to write down your goal for that week, gratitudes, wins and rewards for yourself, an area to write down specifically what you will commit to improve upon for that week as well as daily habits and to-do’s. Unlike other planners I've looked at, this book has a very thorough set of tools to get your life organized.
It's also really nice that you get 4 blank pages to write down any ideas or notes and have them all kept in one place, where you can find those notes easily. Other planners I looked at had a few pages for this, but not as many as this one.
Lastly, I think it's really awesome that this book has some beautiful mandalas for you to color at the back of the book. Great stress reliver, and I don't think I've seen any other planner that has this.
Overall, this is a planner that can help you organize your goals as well as your schedule, and the added bonuses included are a nice thing to have as well! (mandalas, free downloads)
I have tried daily and weekly and monthly only to have none ever quite work. I need something that combines all three yet doesn't.
I say all of the above to exhibit my "credentials" in evaluating calendars. Currently I have four planners, professional and personal (sort of). A year and a half ago I started a home business, and the personal planner has been taken over by the HBiz. So, I need another one for personal. And found this one.
I am very pleased with the layout of the weekly pages and the goal setting information which can be seen in the seller photos. Little touches on each page rather than the standard layout elevate this planner above the norm, as does the gold on the front/back covers.
The inclusion of the abstract drawings (mandalas) will help when I am stressed.
Here is a bonus: The yearly planner is a separate entity that I can post on a wall so my goals are constantly before me and not out of sight, out of mind. It looks great as well.
I haven't even gotten to the other downloadable document that comes with this planner. I am certain it will be as well designed to combine non-busy attractiveness and functionality.
The covers have mazes, and I do love mazes. Sparkly gold--pretty without being obnoxious about it, which means it can go sedate professional as well as happy personal if I desire.
One quibble: the gold wires that match the covers could be a little smoother.
Nevertheless, this is a great job on a planner that beats At a Glance, Day Runner and Day Timer, Franklin Covey, and many many more planner companies. They need to hire this lady.
Bottom Line: no planner is perfect but this one is pretty dang close.
Most recent customer reviews
It looks good though.