Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Definitive Edition - Xbox One
- In the world of golarion, explore the stolen lands, a region that has been contested territory for centuries: hundreds of kingdoms have risen and fallen in these lands.
- Conquer new regions as claim them as your own, carving your kingdom from the wilderness
- Create heroes (or villains) and customize your character choosing from more than 1000 different abilities, skills, and feats
- Expand your kingdom, opening up new territories and allowing you to build new towns and community
- Choose your way to fight in real-time with pause or Switch to turn-based mode to have better control over the fight placement
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pathfinder: kingmaker - definitive Edition is the ultimate single-player RPG experience based on the acclaimed Pathfinder series. Explore and conquer with your party the stolen lands of golarion, a world rich with history, mystery and conflict. Featuring real-time combat or optional turn-based fights. Enjoy a classic RPG experience inspired by games like baldur's Gate, Fallout 1 and 2 and arcanum. Main game plus all 6 DLC released for PC version and new feature: Pathfinder: kingmaker - the wild cards Pathfinder: kingmaker - varnhold's lot Pathfinder: kingmaker - beneath the stolen lands Pathfinder: kingmaker - bloody mess Pathfinder: kingmaker - arcane unleashed Pathfinder: kingmaker - Royal ascension
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In regards to the game. Its a baldurs gate like experience, a challenging, slow paced, tactical game that if you like that type--its well done. If not for the bugs, save files not working--I would give the game 4 stars. The character creation options are a gem, you can build pretty much anything you want--although some classes you best play on normal or lower the dmg from mobs. Story is decent and engaging, I did plaly this as a tabletop game many years ago so it had a great nostalgia factor for me as well. So for hardcore RPG players that can handle the slow pace of an older style turn based Baldurs Gate type game w/ Pathfinders rules--it would be very enjoyable. But currently the game is still broken. Saves not working, and crashing forcing to restart all the time...means moving on. I wouldn't buy this game UNLESS they truly FIX IT. If its fixed eventually, then if you like this type of game--I would suggest it strongly.
Top reviews from other countries
Great and very in depth