|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||21 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||6110|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Qty (2) Nissan Pathfinder 2005 To 2013 Liftgate Lift Supports , Struts . Strong Arm 6110
|Price:||$39.65 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** DELIVERED in 3-5 days !!!*** Buyer Beware of counterfeit international sellers, with extended delivery times!!
- Engineered and built to meet or exceed original equipment quality standards for long lasting performance
- Made in The USA, Easy to install , No special tools required - STRONGARM
- Displayed shipping rate apply to the contiguous 48 States only. Additional surcharge applies to PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, ALASKA & OTHER US TERRITORIES..
- International sales. Duties, Tariffs, Taxes Agent Fees to countries outside the USA may be billed addional costs upon delivery and we cannot assume or cover any of these charges. Please research this prior to ordering.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We stock thousands of different Lift supports supplied from various quality manufactures that are not listed here. If we don't list it chances are we can build yours depending on the specifications. Please contact us with the details of your requirements and we can research to find the best supports suited for your needs. Special lengths, different pressures or ends, send us the information. Some other names that lift supports are know for are Gas Springs, Struts, Cylinders, and Prop Rods. Have an existing support with part numbers on it send us any and all numbers that you can point you to the correct Amazon Listing. Gas Charged Lift Supports are energy storage devices which create force by compressing gas inside a cylinder. Unless shown as a universal, each Lift support listed in this Amazon item is specifically manufactured to OEM specifications for the listed application. Each support is tested to perform as well as the original units and in many cases to exceed the manufactures specification. Lift Supports loose pressure over time, even sitting on shelves in most auto parts stores and many of the inventory liquidators on the web. Our primary business is that of lift supports, and we make sure to sell newly produced units. If unsure of a listing please send contact us and we will be glad to assist.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 2 1/2 minute video that was sent upon purchasing the product was very helpful.
All you need is a flat head screw driver and follow the instructions from the video.
After watching the video, I was able to take off the old arms and put on the new ones in 5 minutes.
Now, the liftgate works like brand new again!
"Sometimes you win; sometimes you learn."
I have a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder, and the recommended size for my vehicle was perfect!