- Series: Pathophysiology of Disease
- Paperback: 784 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 7 edition (April 18, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071806008
- ISBN-13: 978-0071806008
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #81,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pathophysiology of Disease: An Introduction to Clinical Medicine 7/E 7th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Gary D. Hammer, MD, PhD (Ann Arbor, MI) Millie Schembechler Professor of Adrenal Cancer, University of Michigan; Director of Endocrine Oncology Program; Director of Center for Organogenesis.
Stephen J. McPhee, MD (San Francisco, CA) Professor of Medicine, Emeritus, Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
This is not a first choice textbook.