Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on April 8, 2011
I first heard about Patrice O'Neal on the Opie and Anthony show. He's my favorite comedian that they have on the show. When I heard that he had a standup special coming out I had to buy it. I love the fact that he says things that nobody in their right mind would say. Even though I was alone when I first watched the special I still tried to muffle my laughter.

I enjoyed the extras on the DVD as well. That's saying something for me. I usually find them to be tedious and boring. His opening act was hilarious as well. I also liked seeing him heckle audience members (one woman in particular) who just didn't get the joke. She expected him to be nicer. Nice is not even close to anything you should expect when seeing Patrice perform.

If you're a fan of Patrice O'Neal or just a fan of comedy that pushes the boundaries of decency I highly recommend this DVD.
on December 11, 2013
I'm a huge fan of comedy and consider myself to have an above average knowledge of the medium in general. I always knew who Partrice was because of O&A, when he and Bill Burr sat in, the broadcasts were hysterical. I had never really seen much of his standup, but caught a tiny part of the edited version of this special on Comedy Central late one night and went looking for it immediately. I had obviously been missing out, this special is so funny it had me in tears in several parts. Patrice (as do most comedians) had a unique way of looking at things and sharing ideas with a common denominator. Sadly there isn't that much material from Patrice, he passed way to soon, i'm sure he had a lot more to offer up to everyone. So get to it, it's well worth the price, will make you laugh all night long.
on January 10, 2017
Patrice is the best, his philosophy helped me immensely with dating and relationships. Cult of Black Phillip ♥
on October 7, 2013
Patrice O'neal was earmarked for greatness. It is a shame he left this world too soon due to a long time struggle with diabetes. We should be thankful he left us with at least one performance that I have watched several times since purchase and still laugh as hard as I did when first viewed. This somewhat clean special(Incontrast to some of his raunchier half hour shows)discusses why women are impossible to get along with, why men & women should not work in an office together & the type of creatures men are & why we do what we do. I am a true fan of Patrice's & I hope once you see that you will be too.
on February 25, 2013
I love Patrice for his brand of comedy. He loves women, that is evident as soon as he walks out on stage. His eye's are suddenly fixed on a young lady's bossom, his reaction was just the begining to his view on sex and women, HILARIOUS. He is an animal lover. I had never heard him sing before! And lastly, he is a self proclaimed racist and proud of it. He expresses his views in a way that is funny, honest and craving for more.
The extras that are not shown on TV, comedy central ect. Are worth the purchase. He may piss you off (you'll see) but, he will bring you back around to laughing, that's what made him ORIGINAL.
on November 30, 2011
This DVD is in my collection twice so I have one copy to share around so that people will see how great Patrice was. No one is this funny and honest and sharp
on August 5, 2014
Patrice O'Neal was a rare comic to me in that the first time I heard him on the O&A show I thought he was full of crap. The more I heard him in later months the more he made me laugh and he made me think. Still miss him filling in for Jimmy Norton on the Opie & Jimmie show. This was filmed at the Just For Laughs comedy festival in Montreal. The opening bit might have been long but it didn't make me want to turn it off. If you are offended easily don't buy this dvd. I saw this on Comedy Central but bought the dvd because it's 1 hour and 17 minutes long so there is material that you didn't see.
VINE VOICEon November 29, 2011
Fantastic comedian and greatest when he deconstructed releationships...going to be sorely missed. RIP Patrice. Search out his appearances on THE OPIE AND ANTHONY SHOW...genius.
on December 1, 2011
Loved his stand up and hearing him on O & A... He had some of the funniest points of view you would ever hear. He will be greatly missed!
on March 10, 2014
My all time favorite comedian. Funny, harsh, and brutally honest.Great relationship expert too. Should of but down the cupcake fatboy, then you would have live long enough to see how famous you could have been. Forever I will be a Black Phillip disciple. Funny extras and warm up comedian is very funny. R.I.P. Patrice O'neal. Great DVD.