Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Patricia Weber
Is this you?...
Are you tired of the stress and the energy drain at work? What would it do for you if you knew how to recognize and handle your worst energy drains?
Is your social life either difficult or not getting your attention? How much more joy would your life have if you could create an inspiring social life more on your own terms?
Maybe you have health issues that leave you exhausted? You really can have more energy by managing your reactions to them better.
Maybe you don't feel all that bad but you know your vitality and energy can feel improved and lighter.
You can work with a trail-blazing leader to help you move ahead in unfolding a full life with abundant personal energy where and when you need it.
I will help you experience abundant, irresistible, personal energy at work, and at home.
If you are struggling to live life to it's fullest, I can help you with a working knowledge of how to leverage your natural tendency to either introversion or extroversion, to experience living a full life at full throttle, no matter what your age.
One of the first people since 2006, to lead the way in support of introverts as "America's #1 Coach For Introverts (and extroverts reluctant to sell)", and an introvert herself, meet Patricia Weber.
Working with individuals, groups and on the speakers' platform, Patricia supports introverts, and baby boomers of any personality preference, to experience more personal energy, more vitality and what she calls, oomph.
Since 1990 Patricia's coaching has transformed the lives of introverts who typically sell reluctantly or lead with less than stellar personal power. She has helped them as her clients become people who are beacons of success for others in their organizations.
Herself, an award winning - top selling salesperson, and sales manager and America's #1 Coach for Introverts (and even extroverts who may be reluctant to sell), Patricia has assisted her business clients reach higher sales goals and simultaneously improved organizational leadership. She has taught many people to speak with more confidence, deliver effective presentations, and increase sales by 100+%.
People are always asking her, "Where do you get your energy?" and now she is offering to help support you in finding yours.
Blogging at http://patricia-weber.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
And one of the fastest ways to partner your way to entrepreneurial success is to have secret access to the JV lessons learned from two innovative entrepreneurial leaders and collaboration strategists: Monique MacKinnon and Patricia Weber.
All this, plus much more, is spelled out for you in plain and powerful language in: The Complete Guide to Successful Collaborations.
So, if you’re an ambitious and open-minded learner and entrepreneur, then this hot little number is definitely for YOU!
You won’t find anything as practical and comprehensive as this... anywhere!
The proof is in the entrepreneurs’ pudding... Monique’s and Pat’s collaborations have, at minimum:
- Attracted highly-influential leaders wanting to partner and work with them. They include: Bob Burg, co-author of the highly acclaimed The Go-Giver; Chalene Johnson, celebrity lifestyle and fitness trainer; Snowden McFall, stress and motivation expert; Drew Gerber, creator of PitchRate.com and PressKit247.com; Jon Hansen, Host at PI Window on Business Show, a featured show across the BlogTalkRadio; and Sally Shields, author of Daughter-in-Law Rules and other Rules books.
- Increased their mailing lists by 20+ percent.
- Helped them master their business negotiating skills and grow their teams and contacts.
- Exposed them to newer technologies, including video, streaming video etc.
This information- and insight-filled Kindle book couldn’t come at a better time for YOU. This Kindle read is what you want if you:
- Want an easy process to create win-win-win joint ventures
- Want a no-nonsense approach to better managing your time and energy in collaborations
- Want a lighthearted but deeply wise eBook to read
- Are at all familiar with your MBTI type and want to leverage that understanding in picking the best joint venture partners. (We provide you with a link to an online quick and easy personality assessment if you need it.)
If you are an introvert, tired of playing by extrovert rules in business communications, now you can finally find your voice and be heard.
Patricia Weber is an internationally recognized expert on radio and in print as supporting and inspiring introverts, since 2006. She is a Coachville coach graduate, a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, an award winning top-selling salesperson and sales manager, and a two-time award winner of Peninsula Women's Networker of the Year (only the second member in its 30 years to receive this award twice).
Learn how to successfully get your ideas heard in business by employing the Introvert’s Toolkit. Discover what natural strengths you have and how you can enhance them through real-world scenarios and techniques to get yourself using business communication effectively.
Starting with a personal assessment, every chapter builds up your confidence when communicating by employing a mix of tips and techniques, creating inspired actions plans, and expanding on the strengths and skills you already possess. We cover a variety of areas from essential communication skills through to developing negotiation skills and conflict management – everything you need to succeed in any business setting. This guide will provide any motivated introvert with the necessary tools to build extensive communication skills and forge ahead and fulfil their potential in what many label as a more extroverted business world.
Don’t overcomplicate it with a lot of excess verbiage. This little book will tell you exactly how to craft the brand statement that reflects the real you.
From your elevator pitch to your follow-up, find your Achilles heel. You may find some things you are doing right too. The key is, if you don't know what you don't know, you won't be able to fix your networking mistakes.
In a continuing online survey with over 350 responses from entrepreneurs, small business owners and salespeople, four distinct follow-up reluctance patterns are clear:
"I feel like I am bother people so I tend to not follow-up," is the #1 obstacle to follow-up with 44% of respondents identifying this as a reason.
"Follow-up is a hit and miss process," is a close #2 with 31% of the votes.
"I would do it but I am too busy with other things," tallies at 14%.
And only 11% can say, "My follow-up is persistent with a series of planned activities."
Can you identify with any of these patterns? What price are you paying for whatever your reason is for lack of follow-up?
Lack of follow-up simply means lack of sales. And according to some research, as much as 80% of your sales! Those are sales that likely go to your competitors.
With 80% of sales that happen after the 12 contact if you wants sales success you must follow-up.
Now, not only is the case made for follow-up, but the specific how-to step that will leave you feeling confident. You have a chance to charge-up your follow-up.
If you sell, you MUST follow-up! Is that clear enough? It’s that simple.
Do you find yourself procrastinating about follow-up?
How high is that stack of your business cards from networking?
Let your fears of being pushy or appearing hungry dissolve now.
Learn easily and quickly how to go from collecting business cards to a 30% to 100% increase in sales and, without going to one more networking event.
Here's what you will learn chapter by chapter:
1. The Prospect and Seller Mindsets Difference Learn why it is your duty to follow-up.
2. Why don’t we follow-up? Discover the four main reasons.
3. What’s in it for us when we stay in touch? Find out your motivator and your chance of a follow-up plan with success increases dramatically.
4. How to turn your listening into a follow-up system. There are four vital specifics to listen to to help you easily and quickly personalize any follow-up. Including discovering the likely "when" your prospect will buy.
5. Planning the follow-up. How to pull together what you listened to and get your prospects agreement on follow-up.
6. Systematizing the follow-up. FINALLY pull together the high-tech (email) with the high touch (telephone, in-person, real greeting cards) in a manageable system.
7. Celebrating your successes. You got the sale or you didn't get the sale. Learn how to celebrate either way.
8. Your Follow-up Tracker. Print and complete a FOLLOW-UP TRACKER to use in every sales or networking relationship. Help yourself to make follow-up as natural as your breathing.
9. A 22-page action plan with what to say, when to say it and how: Your 24 Hour to 120 Day Follow-up Plan. Pair this plan, which includes a FOLLOW-UP TIMELINE with your FOLLOW-UP TRACKER and you will have the plan that changes that feeling of bothering, in both you and your customer, into a plan that moves your prospects closer to a decision.
There's a book for introverts on job search;
Recently a book for introvert leaders was released;
Even Twitter has a hashtag for #introverts!
So, it seems there is some important work going on about and for us.
This book helps introverts overcome faulty thinking like, “I don't want to admit I'm an introvert.”
What if . . . you could be more of who you are, instead of learning . . . any more extroverted skills to be, and feel, more accomplished?
Finally, you can let the negative myths about introverts dissolve.
You can lift the weight off your shoulders being called: anti-social, shy, aloof and even - unaccomplished.
At long last, the genie is out of the bottle.
What price are you paying for ineffective use of your innate strengths?
Once and for all demolish any devastating doubts of your true worth.
Feel good about who you are instead of learning any more extroverted skills.
And you will be happier at work and personal life.
Why not give yourself a jump-start from where you are right now?
The Happy And Fulfilled Introvert: I Show You How To Make This A Reality, gives a structured approach that introverts will appreciate. It's a comprehensive description of particular aspects of introversion, each one followed by stories or anecdotes and finally a call to action, making the ebook like a workbook.
With this comprehensive guide you will be clearer about your true value and find others misguided perceptions to be less bothersome. Here is the best resource to ensure that you successfully sidestep your anxieties, overcome your fear of saying, "Yeah, I'm an introvert," and demolish those myths for once and all.