Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 19, 2012
Great product! I use it for stained glass patterns, and love that I can do projects in whatever size I need. The program is very easy to use, and I love the fact that you can add or take away the color with one click. I also like that you can chose different types of glass (solid, whispy, etc.) which allows me to make great glass choices before I actually purchase the supplies. The box does not list Windows 7, but it loaded easily on my Windows 7 computer, no glitches.
on August 8, 2012
I bought the Rapid Resizer to help copy and resize some patterns for stained glass. I'm not 'computer savvy' and it's very easy for me to use. I like how after I scan in a page using the Rapid Resizer, I can highlight and crop only the area I want printed & it will only print the cropped area.

I will be using this to copy some patterns for my woodwork since it's so easy to use and much easier than tracing the pattern by hand.
on October 24, 2011
It is GREAT for enlarging the patterns for cross stitch! One of the ones I'm currently working on is large - (25" x15.57") and has 15 pages to the pattern. The grids are small and the different symbols used for the colors are sometimes hard to read and often can look much alike when there are a lot of colors used. Your Resizer will take one pattern page and turn it into four pages which is a lot easier for me to read. It is going to be so nice now to stitch, knowing I don't have to squint or use a magnifying glass to check what symbol is used! Thanks!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 13, 2012
This is a simple to use and valuable program for artists, designers or anyone who does arts and crafts of any kind.
on January 3, 2015
GREAT AND THE DESIGNER IS WONDERFUL AND QUESTIONS AND THEY GET RIGHT BACK TO YOU ANY DAY OF THE WEEK
on March 26, 2011
I just recently returned to working with stained glass and have been going to the local copier store to get enlargements of patterns. I live in a rural area and there are not too many options for copying services. When I saw this product (ASIN:B0040VWOVS Rapid Resizer]] on Amazon, I was excited to think I could save trips to the copier (where they will not allow the customer to utilize the machine) and also experiment with different sizes of projects. So far, I have been very pleased with this software. The directions are very easy to follow and it works well with my scanner to reproduce patterns at whatever size I have needed. I am in the beginning stages of putting together a stained glass workshop in my home and this is a great addition to my "must have" tools. It also allows me to save patterns on my hard drive for future use and to store patterns that I find on the web.
on May 7, 2011
I wish I had purchased this years ago. I do stained glass, and have always taken my pattern to Kinko's to enlarge to the size I needed. No more! I just scan it on my copier and than size it on my computer. It prints our perfectly. It is very user friendly and fun to use. A great tool to have. I highly recommend it.
on October 21, 2012
The lines don't print consistant. Causing the color option to not color in a specific area. Can't use the color chart and I have to hand draw in some of the large print areas. But over all works for my needs.
on July 3, 2014
As a stained glass hobbyist, this little thing is a gem. It works quite well for my needs. There are pricier, more advanced software options out there, but I don't need something that costs a lot and gives me options that I wouldn't use. I primarily scan a picture and print it out on a single sheet of paper to start with. I usually have to make some changes to fit my needs (like adding or subtracting lines, bevel outlines, etc). White out works wonders to remove lines. Then I scan again using Rapid Resizer. I tell it what my finished size should be, and print it out. My printer doesn't do large paper, so it prints "sections" on each page requiring me to tape the sections together for the finished size. Some might think my process is a little cumbersome, but for someone who does 2 - 3 pieces a year, it works well for me.
on May 2, 2011
Anyone doing ANYTHING using printed patterns that are oversized in any way, and you would like to use a computer printer to print out those patterns, NEEDS to get this product.

I have been using it for some time now and it has NEVER failed to give me just what i want and do it extremely and exceptionally well.

Rapid Resizer just CANNOT be beat.

I use it for all patterns for my Scrollsawing that are larger than the standard 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. first, I copy them using the 'stich-assist' of my scanner then Rapid Resizer easily and accuratley brings the pattern back to the originally larger size and it will print it on the appropriate number of sheets of paper needed, you just match the lines and tape together the final pattern.

It also allows you to take a small pattern and resize it up as larger and print that, too!

It is just PERFECT for all these needs and more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.