Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on December 11, 2013
These glasses are perfect to add to a costume. They look and feel pretty good for low price fun glasses. I would not recommend buying if you plan on using frequently. These sunglasses are definitely meant as a costume addition, not everyday use. Also, the American flag design impairs your vision slightly. I used them while walking in a crowd at night and in a bar and I was still able to see fine so vision impairment is not extreme.
on December 17, 2013
I don't know if these are actually adult size I bought them for my husband and they were way too small on him so I ended up giving them to my (very petite) 13 yr old daughter so I gave them 3 stars because she liked them!
on May 18, 2015
Love the glasses!! Just as described, the packaging on the other hand needs to be improved. The nose piece arrived beyond smashed, I had to reshape it but now the metal is almost bent off completely. Other then that they are great!!
on September 16, 2015
Adorable glasses. You can't see a thing through them, but we knew this before purchasing. It's like your pressing your face on a screen to see. But so cute & funny. Very happy.
on July 10, 2013
The print is really cool and the glasses would have been great, had they not been really crooked. When I attempted to bend them to fit my face properly (trust me, my face isn't crooked), they bent so easily that they couldn't be bent into an acceptable shape. One twist, and they were forever ruined. I may have just got a bad pair.
on October 17, 2013
I was a little disappointed because there were very faint red smears on the lenses that would not come off. It appears like the same material used to make the red stripe pattern. Not too visible when others looked at the glasses, but annoying to look through when wearing them.
on February 24, 2014
They are not heavy duty, but for the price, they are just right! I purchased two sets and feel they'll be fun for the summer.
on June 26, 2013
For the price, you can't get anything better. I got these for my boyfriend and he was so impressed and still gets compliments from everyone that sees them!

They're not designer sunglasses, but work great and look great.
on April 17, 2014
We ordered these as part of a gift package to an overseas soldier. They are fun but you cannot really see clearly through them, you see the lines somewhat.
on August 28, 2015
used for the fourth of July - was just perfect!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.