- Brand Name: Patriot
- Model Number: PXD34G1600LLK
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: Lifetime Warranty
- Item Display Weight: 0.19 Kilograms
Patriot Viper Xtreme Series Division 2 Edition DDR3 4 GB PC3-12800 1600MHz 8-9-8-24 for Intel P67 Using Core i5 Core i7 Memory Modules PXD34G1600LLK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Equipped with an extruded aluminum heat shields to provide improved cooling
- Extreme Performance PC3-12800 (1600MHz) with Enhanced Latency (8-9-8-24)
- XMP Ready Voltage: 1.65V
- 100% Tested and Verified on Intel P67 platform using Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs
- Lifetime Warranty and FREE Technical Support
Patriot’s Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition memory kits are designed for Intel’s 2nd Generation Core processors. Engineered for PC Gamers and enthusiasts the Viper Xtreme Division 2’s utilize a custom designed heatshield solution with an outer shield built around a copper core to provide enhanced cooling. Each module has 6 grams of copper at its core paired with extruded aircraft-grade aluminum outer shield. Built from only using the highest quality pre-sorted IC’s available, they are rigorously tested and validated on the Intel 6 Series platform to achieve maximum performance and stability. These modules are engineered to reach PC3-12800 (1600MHz) at 8-9-8-24 timings and are available 4GB kits (2 x 2GB) and 8GB kits (2 x 4GB). Each module is 100% hand-tested to quality assurance and is backed by a full-lifetime warranty and industry leading customer service.