Patriot Products CVB-2465B 24-Inch Briggs & Stratton Gas Powered Walk Behind 3-In-1 Leaf Vacuum/Chipper/Blower
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clear a wide 24-inch path in a single pass
- Chip fallen branches into tiny pieces by feeding them into the cone
- With the flip of a handle you can convert this hungry beast into a powerful blower
- Powered by a 6-1/2-hp Briggs & Stratton engine and backed by a 2-year warranty for homeowners and 180-day for commercial users
- CARB compliant
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||44 x 25 x 63 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||24A202J766|
|Shipping Weight||130 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Patriot Products CVB-2465B 24-Inch Briggs & Stratton Gas Powered Walk Behind 3-In-1 Leaf Vacuum/Chipper/Blower
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Patriot Products, Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||25 x 63 x 44 in||26.5 x 39 x 26 in||22.6 x 22.6 x 13.2 in||19.5 x 23 x 19.5 in|
The CBV-2465B does it all. It will chip thick 2-inch branches by feeding them into the solid cast aluminum cone. You can clear a 24-inch wide path as it vacuums up leaves and lawn debris. Special Y-flail blades reduce the debris and blow it into the 4-bushel collection bag or you can direct the mulch back into the lawn. The collection bag features a hooded vent to reduce dust and directs dust down and away from the operator. This unit converts on the fly into a powerful blower. This feature makes it great for cleaning sidewalks, driveways and parking lots. Our 3-in-1 yard cleanup machine is powered by a 6-1/2-hp Briggs engine and backed by a 2-year warranty for homeowners and 180-day for commercial users. This machine is true leaf relief. You can end that fall leaf cleanup nightmare with the Patriot all-in-one cleanup tool.
Top Customer Reviews
Things that could be better. Its heavy and and a bit hard to push, but still a lot better than hours of raking. The bag is somewhat akward to empty and heavy when full. The chipper chute has to be removed to clean or replace the air filter.
Quality Control Problems. Ours arrived with both a broken kill switch and a broken on/off switch, rendering the engine inoperable. However, a call to the service center was answered by a very helpful service rep. He walked us through the trouble shooting process. We were able to get the engine started by disconnecting the bad switches. Replacement switches are said to have been shipped.
All things considered, its a good piece of equipment. We've been using it almost daily on our heavily wooded lot with good results and no problems. I would purchase it again.
The chippervac was delivered within the 3 hour window and the delivery person was very helpful.
You will need to buy some 30 weight oil as this shipps dry. I repeat make sure you put oil in before you start it up. It even emplasizes this in the manual. This isn't a negative, just making people aware.
I was very surprised how powerful this is. even at low throttle, it was sucking up twigs, acorn, and small twigs.
The bag is very large and is also very easy to empty, even into those horrible paper lawn bags. All of the dust created by the chipper is diverted down and to the left side of the operator, great news for those like me that start sneezing at the drop of a hat.
There are only three "negatives" I can possibly say about this chipervac. 1: hooking up the bag to the unit is a little tricky. 2: it doesn't come with a hose or hose attachment point. 3: you need to pull straight back towards the handle to start it. if you pull off to the side the whole unit flips over. (maybe i pull too hard?) All in all those are both so minor that I couldn't take a star away. It will be interesting to see if this lasts as long as my last one. I am very satisfied with the purchase and would buy another Patriot Products product.
Oh, I have about .14 acres and two VERY large oak trees.
I strongly considered other chipper vacs (troy built, craftsman, cub cadet) which have a tube vacuum attachment but lack the blower function. The tube is certainly missed from the Patriot and would be nice for more detailed vacuum work. As I mentioned above, though, the blower greatly increases my efficiency for the greater lawn, and I would regret not having that function.
The Billy Goat products are top of the line, but their lawn vacs similarly lack a blower function. Also, there are no blades to assist the impellers with mulching. Also, Billy Goats will set you back a few more dollars.
- Blower function - not an option on competitors
- Easy to start
- Quick transition between vacuum and blower modes
- Powerful vacuum
- Bag can be detached/reattached quickly (once you get the hang of it)
- Saves significant time clearing lawns compared to standard backpack and handheld blowers
- Speedy customer service (the company president answers emails!)
- Bag mount must be aligned perfectly flush to depress the safety mechanism and allow it to start. This can lead to some head scratching during the first few uses until you learn to seat the bag appropriately.
- The bag needs straps or handles for carrying. It has a large capacity and gets heavy when packing it full.
- Smaller wheels compared to Billy Goat (which cost more, don't mulch as well, lack a blower)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is better than my Sears Craftman leaf blower.Read more