The drive--which is Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compatible (and is backwards compatible to USB 1.1)--is backed by a lifetime warranty.
The 8 GB Xporter XT Boost USB flash drive offers speeds of up to 200x.
- Type: USB flash drive
- Capacity: 8 GB
- Image storage: 7,002 images (3 megapixels), 3,225 images (5 megapixels), 2,695 images (6 megapixels)
- MP3 storage: 9,096 minutes (128 kbps), 6,824 minutes (160 kbps)
- WMA storage: 10,496 minutes (96 kbps), 8,024 minutes (128 kbps)
- Movie storage: 1 movie (DVD .iso, 4.7 GB)
- Driverless compatibility: Windows Me, 2000, XP, and Vista; Mac OS 9.x, OS X, and higher; Linux with USB storage support
- Dimensions: 2.9 by 0.75 by 0.43 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 0.5 ounces
- Warranty: Lifetime
All Patriot Memory products are designed to respond quickly and intelligently to the rapid changes inherent in the technology sector. This commitment to R&D helps Patriot deliver the best-quality memory modules powered by the latest innovative technology. The company's manufacturing process begins with high-quality components and ends with rigorous functional testing to ensure each module's reliability and compatibility. Patriot Memory modules are approved by such leading motherboard and system manufacturers as Intel, Tyan, Supermicro, and Iwill. Patriot is also a member of the Apple Developer Connection, and has earned awards from such leading product review sites as XBit Labs, Anandtech, Tom's Hardware, and Hot Hardware.com.
About Patriot Memory
Established in 1985, Patriot Memory builds a full range of memory module and flash memory products, including Extreme Performance (EP), Signature Lines (SL), and Flash Memory (FM) solutions. The company--which has sales offices located throughout the U.S. and Asia, along with distribution channels throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America--is dedicated to becoming the vendor of choice for the computer and consumer electronics industries, with a commitment to service and quality that exceeds all other brands. Headquartered in Fremont, California, Patriot Memory maintains state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in both Fremont and Taipei, Taiwan.