- Paperback: 118 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 28, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 148419179X
- ISBN-13: 978-1484191798
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#8,587,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #98948 in Short Stories (Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pat's Collectibles Paperback – May 28, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Patricia Crandall is the author of The Dog Men, a tale of animal abuse and rescue; Melrose, Then and Now, a local history; Tales of an Upstate New York Bottle Miner; and a book of poetry, entitled, Passed This Way. She lives with her husband, Art, at Babcock Lake in the Grafton Mountains near Petersburgh, New York.