- Series: Grown Ups Love Coloring
- Paperback: 68 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 153967018X
- ISBN-13: 978-1539670186
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,174,025 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Patterns for Relaxation, Book 1: Mixed Patterns (Grown Ups Love Coloring) (Volume 1) Paperback – November 14, 2016
About the Author
Shân Marshall is a lifelong colorist. Bored with conventional "coloring books", Shân created her own coloring patterns to color while still at school. Not that she colored during lessons, of course. Shân chose Geography as one of her degree subjects (mainly because of the opportunities to color maps and graphs). After qualifying as a lifecoach, Shân discovered using coloring as a coaching tool. "Blocked" clients found themselves "unblocked" after a coaching & coloring session. Now semi-retired, Shân designs coloring patterns and book covers for clients and writes coloring books under her own name.
Browse award-winning titles. See more