Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 24, 2015
Classy black cocktail dress, the perfect touch of sexy. I am 5'8", 135 lbs. I bought a small and it fit perfectly. Soft fabric, not too thin, hits my knees in length. I love this dress. Lots of compliments when I wear it.
review image
11 comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 23, 2016
Mom of three here, I am always looking for clothes that compliment my mommy curves while still allowing me to feel and look sexy! Because life/sexiness doesn't have to end after kids ladies!!

I was unsure about this dress at first. I own a TON of PattyBoutik clothes and originally ordered my regular Medium size in the black. It was TOO much black. It definitely had a funeral vibe to it. I returned it and got the grey in a size smaller and it was PERFECT. (I am 5'4" 147, 34D, and wear a size 8 pant, I got a small)

What I also found was that if I hiked it up a bit, I got a nice ruched look, which helps with that pesky tummy area. I was able to kind of "make it my own" by having is smooth on the booty (my good side, lol) while lessening the tummy.

The off the shoulder look is set off in a way that so incredibly sexy, showing of the décolletage in such a subtle way with out looking like you are trying too hard.

All in all, a sexy yet sophisticated look! Sorry my pictures are so crappy, I was having too much fun enjoying my night out in the dress to remember to take good pics! I do recommend this dress, just go down a size!
review image review image
on August 6, 2015
Fit nice, got lots of attention. Lightweight for spring. Size Medium fit nice and snug on a 5'5" 200 lb voluptuous curvy body. Off-shoulders kept crawling up a bit. Overall, I'm satisfied... thinking about buying another one... wore a corset & body shaper underneath because this dress shows every lump & bump... every curve & swerve! lol. On a serious note, this dress was a show-stopper -- walked in the party and ALL EYES ON ME! They even started taking pictures of me (Pic below) And as you see... ppl are Still Staring at me... so engulfed that they notice not that they're being photographed as well.
review image
0Comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 24, 2016
Love this dress! Fit in all the right areas with proper shape wear. Stretchy similar tot shirt material but not see thru. Large fit great on 5'8 close to 170lbs build. I normally wear a medium for dresses. Definitely a go to dress for events to have in your closet. ;0)
on March 14, 2015
This dress fit like a glove! My man could not keep his eyes off of me! The material is very soft, not itchy. It's not tight fitting but it hugs your curves. I purchased black since I'm still trying to lose winter weight. I ordered a medium. Im 5'6 and 160lbs. I will definitely purchase this dress in other colors. Oh, and shipping was speedy!
review image
0Comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 13, 2015
This is my third one. I bought black, purple and now Gray. I am 5'8 and 128 pds 36D. The small fits awesome.

Old

I haven't worn this dress yet, but I did try it on. I was skeptical at first because of some reviews. So here's mine: I am 5'8 and 125 pds. I am not athletic but have a slender build. It fits awesome. I got a small because again, read the reviews. It's snug in all the right places.
on May 15, 2013
I have nothing bad to say about this dress! The material is thin and stretchy... proper undergarments are required! I ordered a medium and the fit is PERFECTION!! My measurements are: 39 bust, 30 waist, 42 hips, 5'6 height and 150-155 lbs. This dress fits like a GLOVE!! The hem hits just below my knee cap. Gives the hour glass silhouette and honestly that is what you are paying for with this dress... the material is decent for the price, the construction is great, seams and such are all well sewn and sturdy... but the cut is really what makes this dress so fantastic! I have worn this dress out, thrown it in the washing machine/dryer and has held up wonderfully after several wears/washings! I plan on purchasing another one just so when I do wear this one out I have a back up! Great dress... great price...great purchase all in all!!
review image
44 comments| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 16, 2015
At first I was weary about trying on this dress because I had just gotten back from vacationing in Vegas and I was feeling bloated from all the food, etc I had while i was there. I went ahead and tried it on and I was shocked at how amazing this dress looks!!! I didn't recognize myself from the neck down! I'm 5'2 and 127 (I was 123 before Vegas) and I ordered the small which fit perfectly. As other reviewers said, this dress truly does hug you in all the right places and compliments your feminine curves. I only purchased the dress in the black color and I agree with other reviewers that the black color is very slimming. The dress is not tight and the fabric is soft and lightweight. I wouldn't say the material is thin but you will need to wear seamless undergarments. Otherwise the lining will be noticeable and this also includes body shapers. I normally wear a shaper with dresses to smooth out any bumps, but you don't need it with this dress. In fact, it would be a disservice to this dress if you did. This dress hides any and all flaws and accents your curves. It doesn't matter what your body shape is, this is a MIRACLE dress! There's no other way I can explain it.
PS- I don't know who's butt that is because mine is on the flat side, but it looks good! Like I said, this is a miracle dress!
review image review image
on November 5, 2013
It's late and I'm tired so I'm going to make it quick. I wanted to wear something so sexy that my boyfriend wouldn't be able to take his eyes off me at his birthday dinner. The problem is I haven't been to the gym in 5 months. I'm 5-8" and around 195 pounds. I am a size 14/16 and I ordered a size large. This dress is tight and initially, I was afraid it would show that I need to lose some weight. Thank goodness my fears were unfounded. This dress is very forgiving - particularly in black. It gives the illusion of an hourglass shape (at least for me). Since I have small B cup chest, I can wear it with no bra. If you have larger chest, you will have to buy some thing to give your boobs some support. The placement on the shoulders is just right. It doesn't move around or slouch at the shoulders. The material is not thin or cheap. This one is a winner. Oh, if you have some reservations about your tummy or muffin top, get this Heavenly Shapewear Women's Seamless Control Thong.
11 comment| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 17, 2016
If you are a size 2, (I am 5 foot 3, 107 pounds), I ordered an extra small.this dress will not stay off your shoulders. It is more a baggy scoop neck look. It will be ffractionally too large to sit off your shoulders. The sleeves are also slightly too baggy. I like it enough to take in the underarm seams considerably and the sleeves to hopefully get the fit I see on others in their pictures, But if you are a size 2 and not willing to do that, The dress will not look like any of the other pictures you see on the model or Amazon purchasers. (IBought mine from Patty boutique on eBay not Amazon but I doubt that makes any difference)
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.