Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 366 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 381 reviews
on July 2, 2012
Fabric - Lower to middle thread count. Not too heavy, or too light; however, it is slightly on the lighter side. I would prefer if Patty Women upped the thickness of most of their materials. Often times they are suitable, but almost always on the thinner side.

Sizing - As other reviews have said, the arm length is long, but it adds, not detracts, from the style. The torso length was a bit shorter than I had anticipated. It still covered me, but I did have to pull it down at times. Because the material is form-fitting, I would recommend buying one size up on this shirt *if* you have a longer torso, or just enjoy longer styles. If you are short torsoed, it will probably be perfect.

Craftsmanship - The shoulder cut is sturdy. It hangs where it should, (it does not fall or gather as the seams are well sewn.) The hems on the rest of the shirt are also sturdy. The shirt itself was crafted properly and all stripes are perfectly straight across the body.

Style - This shirt was a big hit with everyone. I expect a few folks to be ordering one for themselves. It can be worn with jeans and/or a nice short black a-line etc.

I recommend this shirt highly. It's sexy, but not trashy. Just the right amount of shoulder is shown, thus leaving the look as feminine but still playful.
on December 3, 2016
Mine came with a tiny whole but I couldn't send it back, it was a last minute purchase. However the shirt fit a little snug but doable. I wore it to a concert and felt very sexy while wearing it. Nice top overall
on April 18, 2015
Beautiful shirt and high quality material! I'm very happy with my purchse. I'm a size 16 (pants/dresses) so I ordered the XL and it fits perfect. I'm buying other shirts from Patty boutique.
on June 2, 2015
One word "Heaven"! I feel so comfortable and sexy in this! I was absolutely shocked at the beautiful material. Soft (I could sleep in it), thick enough for it to not be see-through,but not heavy.Smooth Like Butta ;-)
I am a size Medium or Large( thanks to a big chest and small waist) ,and I was scared of buying "another" shirt too small because the size is always way wrong. Well, this time I was wrong. I probably would fit better in a Medium . I don't have to exchange it because of the back, I tightened it just right to all my curves.
My shirt had long strings, all the way to the ground long. I was a little annoyed at first, but then it made sense. You can customize the length yourself. Since I had to tighten my shirt to fit my size, I was so lucky to have enough string. If I wanted to lace more holes in the back, I would have that option. Once I found the right size for me, I just cut them.
So, stop obsessing over reading these reviews ... And just buy it! My husband can't keep his hands off me in this! I have worn this with jeans, shorts, and baggy wide leg flowing pants that look like a long skirt (I have no idea what they call those pants lol).
I'm definitely a lifetime buyer and fan of this company now. I just bought two more tops!!!!
<3 <3 <3
on June 2, 2012
Looks good, not the best made shirt it won't last for years because it's on the thinner side on cottons, but still worth the buy. I usually wear a medium or a large, I didn't take a chance and got the large and it's a perfect fit. The length of the shirt is borderline on the short side it's ok but make sure you don't put it in the dryer on it's first wash. It looks longer then it actually is if you compare with the picture. All-in-all a good choice.
on May 5, 2017
This is probably one of my favorite shirts of all time. I consider the style to be very elegant yet sexy without being too provocative and the material and stitching are high quality and isn't too see through. I wash it on a cold gentle cycle and tumble dry on low/no heat and it still looks like new. I purchased it a couple of years ago and wore it out and tore a small hole in it and immediately bought a new one. I hope they never discontinue it because I love it so much that I look forward to winter all year so I can wear it again. I am very busty (DDD/E) and it's very hard finding clothing that fits me properly and I have found the PattyBoutik sizing chart to be spot on for me. Highly recommend it.
on July 3, 2016
Product arrived dirty with spots.
review image review image review image
on July 1, 2017
I was worried this would be too small, but it wasn't. It was actually a little big, but not enough to be a problem. I prefer my clothes to be forming but not tight and clingy and it was just that. The fit looks great. It doesn't cling and emphasize and bumps, but it doesn't hang off either. It is really great. I probably could even get the Medium and be fine. (Note: I usually wear large shirts because of I bigger breasts and shoulders, but my waist is much smaller, if that helps you get an idea. Even without a smaller waist, the size would be great.) The sleeves are also quite long so I don't have to worry about my wrists hanging out! The material is also soft and smooth~ It really is ridiculously comfortable!
on December 7, 2013
This shirt is okay. But it doesn't wear the way the picture shows. Every time you raise your arms the shoulders go up. It is still a cute top but the picture is deceiving
on March 4, 2016
i love it
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.