Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 163 reviews
on February 26, 2016
I tried this top on when I received it and didn't take it off, I decided it was going to be my top for the day! It is so soft and warm, the material is thicker than I expected. I am 5'3, 136lbs, 34A bust with wide shoulders and I ordered a small. I usually wear XS - S in women sizes and M in junior sizes. The small fits perfectly, not too tight and I actually have room if I gain 10lbs of weight. I like my tops fitted because I am in the itty bitty committee and I don't like it when it looks like I have on my mother's clothes. This top is fitted but not tight, if they had an XS, I would get the XS but the S looks and feels good. Just want to give you an idea of the roominess of this top.
review image review image
on November 15, 2012
A very unique top that I just couldn't pass up. I bought my true size and it doesn't fit as snugly as it looks on the model. However, I almost sent it right back without even trying it on because I literally could NOT fit my head into the neck. I tried several times and had to painfully force my head through the hole, smushing my nose, smearing my makeup, and pulling my hair. I have never experienced anything like that, especially since as I said, the shirt was a touch too big in the first place. The neck fits comfortably around the actual neck, but it was nearly impossible to fit it over my head (and yes, my head is normal sized! lol). I decided to go ahead and keep it though and to just either modify or try to stretch out the neck because this top is just too cute to return.
on October 10, 2012
First time buying from a seller I never heard of. Being a `plus' size gal with a long torso and ample chest size I usually hesitate buying clothes on line. I bought three tops and I finally got them! All three tops are very soft! And I was pleasantly surprised of the length in the sleeves. FINALLY! Long sleeves!! The neck line on the top is a little loose unlike the picture but just tack it with a little thread and you are good to go. Reminds me of a top Jennifer Anniston wore on Friends once. I highly recommend this seller and their products and have already looked at some other tops I will order.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 2, 2017
This is definitely a very unique looking shirt.Though I really can't stand wearing Turtlenecks of any kind because they leave me feeling constricted.However what drew me to this PB shirt was the unique detail.I purchased a medium and it fits very good with a little room to spare.To my surprise the neck part didn't bother me in the least nor did I find it constricting.The shirt itself is made with nice quality material that isn't thin .It feels pretty warm on and definitely great for Fall and early winter.I did not find the material to be stiff or scratchy by any means if anything I was surprised just how soft and comfortable it is.Its also stretchy .The Arms are like most PB shirts they are long but I don't personally have an issue with that, rather them long than too short .I can at least pull them up or leave them as is The little opening is also what makes this shirt different , while its not an overly big opening its not to small either.My Husband was a little thrown off by this shirt took him a little bit to realize its not as complicated as it may appear at first .Its just like throwing a regular pull over on.He thought it looked great! Another well made PB shirt at a great price.
on January 24, 2017
I look so good in this shirt. It is a head turner- so unique. got so many compliments. I was surprised that this fit me so well. I'm a 32H bra so I always have concerns about how the chest will look. It did not look trashy even though it was form fitting. the shirt has enough stretch and is thick enough to hide flaws. I wear size 4 pants, but always a med or 8 in tops. this is no different. it did not show my bra either. It also washes well- on gentle. cold water. dryer on low for 5 min. then hang dry. this is absolutely my favorite shirt!! try it- u will like it.
on February 26, 2016
I AM 5 FEET TALL 160 POUNDS WITH A 41 INCH OR 105 CM BUST. I TOOK A RISK AND BOUGHT THE XL AND HOPED IT WOULD FIT. IT DID. TURTLE NECKS ARE ALWAYS SNUG ON ME SO THIS WASN'T A SURPRISE. THE MATERIAL IS SOFT NOT LIKE CASMERE BUT CLOSE. I HAVEN'T WASHED IT YET SO I DON'T KNOW IF THE COLOUR BLEEDS OR IF THE MATERIAL WILL BALL BUT I LOVE THIS TOP THE LOOK IS DIFFERENT - A BIT SEXY BUT ALSO CLASSY. I BOUGHT TO GO WITH A FUN PAIR OF PANTS THAT I OWN AND I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT. I LIVE IN ONTARIO CANADA AND THIS ITEM ARRIVED 5 DAYS AHEAD OF WHAT THE SELLER STATED SO I'M ALSO VERY HAPPY WITH THIS SELLER. FOR THE FIRST TIME CLOTHING PURCHASE ON AMAZON I'M VERY HAPPY
review image
on December 17, 2014
It's SO soft and lightweight, yet very warm. Fitted, but it doesn't feel tight, it lays gently on your skin. My boyfriend loved it too... When it arrived he hadn't seen it, I put it on facing away from him, and then I turned around and he was wowed with the unique style of the asymmetrical contrasting top. The skin peeking is quite flattering by drawing attention to the collarbone, and it's a very tasteful show of skin.

I'm rather amused and perplexed by other reviewers' issues with fitting their head through the turtle neck hole; it's certainly not undersized, and the 5% spandex gives it a little stretch. And I have a petite neck, and the neck is not too big. It's not see-through for me as other reviewers claim. The sleeves are the perfect length.

The Medium is very true to size. It's a really nice length too covering the hips... I hate most tops that stop above the waist.

I bought the brown and my eyes may be playing tricks on me, but it sure looks like purple... I love the color regardless.
on November 14, 2016
Really love this top. The style is a nice sweater material but doesn't feel itchy or too thick. The turtleneck portion isn't constricting. I am normally not a turtleneck person but it works for this top. The front opening is flattering but not revealing. I ordered a medium. I am a 36C and 31' waistline. I love the fit on my torso. BUT the arms are so long! I always say I have T-rex arms (short arms) but these sleeves are oddly long. That's probably why the model in the picture has the sleeves rolled up. It doesn't bother me too much. I have used this shirt to go out and for work so it is versatile.
on November 18, 2015
I got this for my wife. Got a small which she normally wears . She's 5'3 and 112 pounds c cup. The sleeves are super long, this shirt seems too big for her. wish they had a x-small instead. She still likes the style which is cool. But they should have smaller sizes. The small looks like a large.
on September 21, 2017
Love my Patty Boutik pieces! Love this unique sweater, very flattering. I dressed it up last time, but would be super cute with just jeans, too!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.