Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PattyBoutik Women's Halter Cut Out Shoulder Long Sleeve Top (Bright Red S)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Now

Size: Small|Color: Bright Red|Change

Showing 1-10 of 315 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on March 2, 2014
I have never written an Amazon review before, but I just HAD to once I received this shirt! I wanted to dispel some of the rumors/other comments. FIRST of all, I am 5'7, about 150 lbs, medium build, and wear a 36D bra size. I was unsure which size to get at first, so I went with the company's suggestion to go by bust and ended up purchasing a medium. SO glad I did, it fit beautifully! I love how the sleeves are extra-long, and how it sits midway down my waist (I'm tall with a big butt, shirts are normally too short for me!) TAKE NOTE: This shirt was NOT meant to hang loosely, it was meant to cling a bit, which is what it does. Not to the degree that it shows ALL of the lumps and bumps that we generally like to hide (although it does show a few), but enough to flatter your silhouette. If you have a tummy that you're not fond of, this shirt is not for you unless you order black. SECONDLY, many other reviewers commented that the fabric was too thin. In my opinion, this was an exaggeration. This fabric is only SLIGHTLY thinner than a basic cotton t-shirt, and since it's made of 95% rayon, and 5% spandex, it's got a silky smooth quality and stretches like you wouldn't believe. FINALLY, a lot of people were saying that you'd have to go out and buy a low-back bra to make this work. Well, I already owned TWO different straplesses, they were both standard designs, and they both worked fine with this shirt. The bras did not poke out from this shirt at ALL. Now, I will say that the lines of my bra DID show through the shirt. It may be because I was wearing a bra that was slightly too small so it was kinda tight against my skin, creating puffiness underneath the shirt. Regardless, be aware if this is something that may bother you. Overall, this is a GREAT buy in my opinion. It's sexy, but classy, has some give, and is affordable. When in doubt, order a size down or else it will be too big. I will definitely be getting more PattyBoutik!
on March 27, 2015
This is a very cute shirt with a sexy twist. It shows just the right amount of skin, while remaining semi modest. The arms are long enough for a tall person like me (5'9) so that's a plus. I do wish the shirt itself was just a tad longer, but I think that's more of a personal preference, the shirt is not too short at all. The only complaint I have is that it is a lot darker in color than it appears in the photo (green). I probably would've chosen a different color had I known it would be this dark, but I still like it. Overall, great shirt.
on December 19, 2012
I went a size larger due to the fact that I have read on so many other Patty shirts that they run small. Well, they don't. They are made to hug your figure and are made of amazing quality. These shirts are not made to hide lumps, they are made to accentuate what you have. they are very flattering and insanely comfortable. I can't say enough how I love the long sleeves and long mid section that actually hides your skin with low rise jeans. The material of this shirt is very thin and breathable while staying soft and comfortable. It's stretchy fabric makes it easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
on August 3, 2015
OMG!! This shirt is simply amazing!! Totally in love with it. Fits perfect for me. Im 5'1 and 118lbs and I ordered a small and it fits like it was made for me. The sewing is fabulous and professional and the material is so soft. I would only wash it in cold water on delicate cycle and lay flat to dry or put on a drying rack in your dryer on delicates. It was wrinkled when I got it so I put it on my drying rack in my dryer and steamed it on low for 5 minutes and now it is simply beautiful. The package is very nicely packed with a card from Patty Boutik. So in love with this top. Had it in my wish list for quite awhile now and decided to finally buy it as it was the only way to find out if her clothing is all that many reviewers say it is, and I can tell you, it is!!! I highly recommend it.
on December 21, 2012
This is a beautiful shirt! Very unique from anything I have found in stores. The fit for me is perfect. I'm a big chested girl (36dd and a size 12 clothing) and the large is perfect! I got this in purple and it's a very nice color, much richer than in the online picture. I will buy from Patty Women again, and most likely I will buy this shirt again, in some other colors!
on October 18, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this top! I've fallen in love with this whole collection. This is my first shirt I've bought from Patty but it will not be my last! This top is sexy and sleek and so perfect. The material is soft and stretchy and hugs in all the right places. I'm 5'5", 134 lbs, 34DD chest and I got a size small, its fits perfectly. Its stretchy so you can go a little small if you like a tighter fit (like I do), but a medium would probably fit just fine.
on February 14, 2016
Love patty shirts!This is my 4th one I have bought from this brand.Fits my long arms so perfect ;)I am 5'9,160lbs,36 d and fit a medium just fine.
on September 30, 2016
I decided to post a picture to let you ladies and gentlemen be the judge of how gorgeous this shirt is. Fits snug and looks amazing! Definitely recommend if your slender or don't mind form fitting clothing. Ordered a small and I am a size 2.
on December 6, 2015
STEAM PUNK MERMAID APPROVED!
on November 25, 2015
This shirt is cute i am 5"4 126 pounds 36B & it fit as expected not as tight as i would like but its still my style will buy again and excuse my dusty mirror lol.
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.