|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BASED ON BUST MEASUREMENT BELOW
- Bust (S)33-35 inches (M)35-37 inches (L)38-40 inches (XL)40-42 inches
- Length(shoulder to bottom hem) (S)30.5 inches (M)31 inches (L)32 inches (XL)32.5 inches
- Sleeve Length(shoulder to cuff hem) (S)25.5 inches (M)26 inches (L)26.5 inches (XL)27 inches
- Garment Care: Machine Washable. Fabric: 95% Viscose 5% Nylon. Model in pictures is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
V Neck Ribbed Long Sleeve Sweater Tunic Knit Top. Model in pictures is 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0098HR2ZM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 3, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'm 5' 5" 113lbs and I bought a size small.
I'm about this close --I I-- to buying the same sweater in the grey but I think I will go up to a large just so it won't look like its painted on me. I like the fitted look but maybe not so tight. Just my particular opinion of my own clothing.
I've had my black sweater for about 6 weeks now, the color is still deep and dark, no real fading. No pilling or any small holes. The seams are all together, it's nicely made. There was a tiny bit of shrinkage after the first wash and dry but nothing drastic, I promise. The sleeves are long to begin with so the slight shrinkage didn't affect the length of the sleeves all that much, they are still on the long side.
All in all, I do recommend this sweater.
- quality fabric.
- quality color. (Picture can't show this high end sweater justice)
- classic cut.
- seller goes to great lengths to make customer happy.
- once you buy one patty item, you are hooked for life.
Thank you for your great business practice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love Patty Boutik shirts! They are well made, flattering cut, comfortable material, trendy styles. Love!!!Published 11 days ago by K. Bostedor
Love, love, love this sweater. It's warm, the sweater itself and the sleeves are long (very long), which is great with my tall frame and monkey arms. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Robin
I bought this shirt based on its good reviews but now that I have it I think it's very overrated. I have 5 different shirts from Patty Boutique - I love all the other 4 but this... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Zahra
Nice weight and very comfy. Flattering too. I like the brand and will look for more items in the brand. Thanks!Published 2 months ago by Jaclyn
I absolutely love this top! Fantastic quality and the length is spot on for me (I'm 5'7" tall and it fits just like the photo). Read morePublished 3 months ago by mgcalif
Horrible long long long.
Could of been cute but not down the knees. Sitting in my drawer. After buying 2 dozen different tops from patty. This is absolutely the last. Read more
I love Patty Boutik clothing! Everything I have purchased, including this knit top, has been excellent quality, and being tall, I have loved the length they add to their clothing. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Patty Jean