Paul Mitchell Protools Express Ionstyle 1 inch cushioned ceramic plates
- Express Ion Complex is fused to the plates to speed straightening and help against damage
- Unique Express grips of silicone, infused in the plates, glide over hair for easy smoothing, faster styling, better control and exceptional shine
- Solid ceramic heaters provide even distribution over 1-inch cushion plates
- Beveled edges ensure seamless smoothing
- Super-charged negative ions helps control static and flyaways
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
I have long hair and didn't think I would like the silicon grips, but I love them. After 1 year everything is still like-new, granted I do not use this every day.
It doesn't take any time to heat up and the adjuster for the temperature stays in the same spot.
IF I had to say something I didn't like about this flat iron, it would be the heat indicator light. It Flashes all the time, whether it is hot or warming up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had one of these that lasted for 10 years that just recently died. Because it worked so well and lasted SO long without any problems I decided to buy the exact same one. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Liana
I love this straightener so much. I had one of these for years before it finally broke, and then I ordered another. Worth the price. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sarah Klaffke
I love this straightener!!! but it stopped working after 20 months and i only use it maximum 5x a month.Published 11 months ago by Honest
Great product other than the cord. The cord, although it has a spinning attachment at the base of the flat iron, does not spin well at all. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Amazon Customer