- Get free shipping when you spend $50 or more from BeltOutlet. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code BOSHIP50 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% off your total purchase when you buy 3 items or more from BeltOutlet. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code BOSAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$10.95 + $4.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$5.05 (32%)|
- 100% Leather
- Leather Bi-fold Wallet with Coin Pocket
- Measures 4.25 x 3.5 x .75 inches when closed and 8.25 x 3.5 x .25 inches when open
- Material is genuine leather
- Interior has 5 card slots, 2 ID windows, 1 coin pocket with snap closure, 2 full length money slots, 2 key holders, and 1 removable window insert that holds up to 5 cards
- Soft hand and textured finish
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Keep your change, cash, and cards all in one place with this multiple compartment bi-fold wallet. The snap closure on the coin pocket keeps your change securely with the rest of your items and the additional pockets help keep everything together and organized.
Top Customer Reviews
Leather bonding began falling apart the very next day. This happended where the leather was supposed to adhere to the fabric.
Spent a lot more on a better wallet after this experience.
The two ID holder sections are tight and hold my ID cards very well. The coin pocket also comes handy.
I would recommend this to others.
EDIT: Sent an email and a new product has just been shipped, no questions asked. Hoping that this one is as good as their customer service!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband likes this wallet so this is the second time buying this. They last about 2 years. He obviously doesn't mind the smell.Published on January 15, 2014 by torrieB
smells great! good stitching and even came with an extra thing for pictures. Used it right out of the box!Published on August 22, 2013 by shan
He liked all three wallets; he's got enough now to last the next couple of years; very pleased with the quality.Published on February 3, 2013 by C. Stroud