Paula Deen Signature Cast Iron 11-Inch Hoecake Pan
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use right away - no seasoning is needed like traditional cast iron cookware.
- Cast iron really holds in the heat, ensuring that food remains sizzling hot.
- Sturdy handle is easy to grip confidently, even with a bulky potholder. Broiler safe
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"I have been dreaming of having my own like of cast iron since I started my restaurant. I just adore the way it holds heat like nobody's business, and allows me to slow-cook and simmer everything from soups to stews, to hearty chili and braises. It just get better and better with time." - Paula Deen
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the literature which accompanied the pan cautioned against using it on a glass cook top. I am quite satisfied with the quality of the pan, but I have had to cross our glass drop-in cook top off the list of places where I can use it.