Paula Deen Signature Cutlery 5-Inch and 7-Inch Santoku Knife Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes: 5" Santoku and 7" Santoku
- Tempered and hardened high carbon steel with tapered ground edge is designed for perfect cutting performance
- Thick bolster helps keep your hand from slipping onto the blade providing greater cutting versatility and superior balance
- A full tang runs the entire length of the handle, offering exceptional control and ensuring precision cutting
- Smooth, contoured handle is efficiently crafted and shaped to ensure a safe, comfortable grip
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A good set of knives is just as important as quality cookware. Chefs go crazy over knives, and I can understand why - they become an extension of your hand in the kitchen. My new collection is razor-sharp to get the job done will and fast, and feel comfortable so you won't get fatigued. - Paula Deen
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Photos:- Paula Deen on top and right, Calphalon bottom and left.
They are nicely weighted and feel well made. I like that these Santoku knives are two sizes, making it easy to chop both small and large vegetables. They feel nice to use and I know they are quality and will last.
As others have said, these are not your Ronco 6 Star super light-weight knives: they have some heft. But that makes it easier to control the knife, at least in my opinion.
Granted, they aren't professional-quality knives. But they aren't selling for professional prices. These are good, reliable, home chef knives. And they look really good sitting on my counter, too.