Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paula Deen Signature Dinnerware Southern Gathering Collection 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Blueberry
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on January 6, 2013
We really like our new dinnerware set. The dishes are heavier than I expected and the design is very nice too. We bought two sets. The only thing I wish was better is that the bowls don't stack neatly and fit within each other as well so it takes up more space and not all of the eight bowls we have fit in one stack on the shelf. Also the design of the bowls don't stack as well in the dishwasher. Overall we are pleased with the dinnerware.
on January 2, 2013
The size of the dinner plate is not 10.5" as listed. The box lists them as 11", but actually they measure 11 1/8". We ordered three boxes of the 16 piece set so we could have place settings for 12 people. I unpacked everything to put them in the dishwasher. The dinner plates do not fit in my dishwasher! They also don't fit in my upper kitchen cabinets! It's too bad. The dinnerware is beautiful but not practical for my kitchen. As far as I know everything in my kitchen is standard size. I'm very disappointed that I have to send everything back.
on July 1, 2013
Positives:
This is a really attractive dinnerware set. The color and pattern are beautiful and would go well with lots of decors.
The pattern on the rim is subtle, so your husband won't think it's "girly".
The dishes seem to be really durable, because I've witnessed my husband smacking them really hard against the corner of our granite counter and they haven't chipped yet.
The mugs keep liquids hot a good while.

Negatives and Other Feedback:
Be advised that this set is really HEAVY. At least twice as heavy as my old Pfaltzgraff set.
Like other reviewers have mentioned, they don't stack neatly. I'm not sure if this is just a property of stoneware, or if the manufacturing quality is just not good enough to produce a more regular-shaped product. Since nobody sees this issue except me, I'm willing to let it go.
I thought I wouldn't miss saucers, but I do. This set doesn't have any.
You may have to do some experimenting to find a good place to put the bowls in the dishwasher.

Overall, I like this set and the price was decent. However, I think I'll keep my eye out for new Pfaltzgraff patterns just in case.
on January 2, 2014
We ordered two sets of these dishes, as they were on sale and they went with the new décor of our kitchen. The blue is a lot lighter than in the photos, more like a "country blue" but that was okay. The contrasting cream color is like a buttercream, and the overall effect is country charm. My problem lies with the quality of the dish set itself. There are numerous imperfections throughout the set, such as bubbles, warping, etc. and the line between the 2 colors is not smooth, lending a sloppy hand painted look to the set. Looks like something you would see on the discount rack, as they obviously did not pass quality control. That being said, with this many imperfections, the price is too high, even on sale.
on January 9, 2014
I usually wouldn't purchase Paula Deen products, never cared for them, but this set was the perfect country style my wife and I were looking for and we could not find a similar set. We purchased two of these sets and each time had to get a replacement set sent in and swap out some of the dinnerware that were cracked for non-cracked ones from the replacement set. Amazon covered all of the shipping costs both ways both times. Amazon customer service has been very good with me.

It's a nice set. If they make it past shipping they're good to go and seem to hold up.
on November 19, 2015
I bought 2 sets so I could sit 8 people. I have had them for almost a year now and some of the dinner plates have hairlines in them. I had warmed up food on one of dinner plates in the microwave and it broke in half. The rest of the 2 sets are in pretty good condition. We use them every day so they get a lot of use. I thought they were a good buy.
on June 9, 2014
Although one of the bowls was broken (which i know happens), when package arrived, I was fairly happy with the product as a whole. Customer service was diligent about replacing the broken item. I was very happy at their willingness to work with me. Good quality product
on October 16, 2013
I bought the brown set and I absolutely love them! The design is beautiful. It reminds me of maple syrup and leather. The dishes feel very strong and sturdy in my hands. There was a note in the package that said that there can be slight variations in the shade because each piece has its own glaze but, really, they all look the same to me. I didn't go over each dish with a microscope checking for variations though. I would absolutely suggest you get these. If I ever need dishes again I will definitely be checking out Paula Deen's dishes.
on May 9, 2014
I ordered 2 sets to replace our dinnerware. They came promptly, but when unpacking I noticed 4 pieces had black ink smears from the verbiage listed on the bottom that must not have dried before being finished and so black ink was smeared on the sides of 3 bowels and one cup. We also had one large place crack down the center after the first washing. They are pretty (except for the ink smears), but I would not buy again.
on June 18, 2013
First of all, these are a much darker color in the photo. They are more of a lighter blue when they arrive. I received some broken plates. Amazon customer services is helping, but it took me quite a while to straighten this out. I ordered two sets, but I was sent, and charged for 4! The set I opened had broken dishes, so I have to throw those away, and open one of the sets that I am sending back and take two of those plates, reseal those boxes, and schedule a ups pickup! Ok, who has time for that? I can't get a refund on items I did not order until they receive them back. These are just average dishes, I'm not even sure of the quality. Not worth the headache!