Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Paula Deen Signature Nonstick 15-Piece Porcelain C..." and save 57% off the $180.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Paula Deen Signature Nonstick 15-Piece Porcelain Cookware Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set Includes: 1qt.cov. Saucepan, 2 qt. cov. Saucepan, 6 qt. cov. Stockpot, 2.75 qt. cov. Saute, 8" Skillet, 10" Skillet, 5 Piece Measuring Spoon Set
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional. This attractive exterior is durable, stain resistant and a breeze to clean.
- Heavy gauge construction heats up quickly and evenly. Durable DuPont Teflon® Select nonstick interiors provide easy cleaning and long-lasting food release.
- Color coordinated, dual riveted, soft-touch handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting he lid. Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bringing Southern hospitality and charm to the kitchen!
What is the Signature Collection?
The Signature Collection reflects Paula's appreciation for quality craftsmanship and classic styling. Each piece performs as well as it looks and is sure to be treasured from this generation to the next.
This Collection comes in an array of vibrant colors to fit a variety of kitchen decors, and features a distinctive speckled finish.
Heavy-duty construction means the cookware heats quickly and evenly. Interiors feature top-quality nonstick so foods won't bind to the cookware. This cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience.
Dash of Color
Porcelain enamel exteriors with comfortable coordinating handles add a dash of color to the kitchen and are stain resistant, durable and easy to clean.
Color-coordinated handles are dual riveted for extra strength, soft-touch grip for comfort and accented with copper-plated rings for additional storage options. Shatter-resistant glass lids form a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in.
"Pouring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. It was important to me to design something that could stand the test of time. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me."
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Red Speckle||Gray with Red Handles||Gray||Red||Red||Red Speckle|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 23 x 14 in||11 x 22.75 x 13.5 in||12.75 x 24 x 13.88 in||9.9 x 23.6 x 13.7 in||11.75 x 23.6 x 13.75 in||16.75 x 21.87 x 15 in|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Number of Pieces||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Size||15 Piece||12-piece Cookware Set||12-Piece||11 Piece||17 Piece||None|
"Poring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me." Best Dishes! - Paula Deen
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would readily give this set 5 stars if it weren't for the following issues:
- It says it's a 15 piece collection, but in reality, it's a 10 piece cookware set with a set of 5 measuring spoons. I've never seen a cookware set that actually treated each spoon in a measuring set as an individual piece of the set, but whatever, it's still a great price for 10 pieces and a measuring set.
- The pieces aren't as large as I expected them to be. I was thinking they would be about the same size as most cookware in sets are, but these pieces are smaller. I was slightly disappointed, but since I already have a large skillet and stock pot, I really don't need bigger.