Paula Deen Signature Nonstick 15-Piece Porcelain Cookware Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set Includes: 1qt.cov. Saucepan, 2 qt. cov. Saucepan, 6 qt. cov. Stockpot, 2.75 qt. cov. Saute, 8" Skillet, 10" Skillet, 5 Piece Measuring Spoon Set
- Colorful speckled porcelain exterior will enhance every kitchen from contemporary to traditional. This attractive exterior is durable, stain resistant and a breeze to clean.
- Heavy gauge construction heats up quickly and evenly. Durable DuPont Teflon® Select nonstick interiors provide easy cleaning and long-lasting food release.
- Color coordinated, dual riveted, soft-touch handles are designed to provide a comfortable, secure grip. Stylish copper plated rings are attached for hanging convenience. Oven safe to 350°F.
- Tempered glass lids lock in flavors and let you watch your food cook without lifting he lid. Copper plated knobs add a punch of color and sophistication to spice up your kitchen.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bringing Southern hospitality and charm to the kitchen!
What is the Signature Collection?
The Signature Collection reflects Paula's appreciation for quality craftsmanship and classic styling. Each piece performs as well as it looks and is sure to be treasured from this generation to the next.
This Collection comes in an array of vibrant colors to fit a variety of kitchen decors, and features a distinctive speckled finish.
Heavy-duty construction means the cookware heats quickly and evenly. Interiors feature top-quality nonstick so foods won't bind to the cookware. This cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience.
Dash of Color
Porcelain enamel exteriors with comfortable coordinating handles add a dash of color to the kitchen and are stain resistant, durable and easy to clean.
Color-coordinated handles are dual riveted for extra strength, soft-touch grip for comfort and accented with copper-plated rings for additional storage options. Shatter-resistant glass lids form a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in.
"Pouring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. It was important to me to design something that could stand the test of time. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me."
Compare with similar items
Paula Deen 12 Piece Riverbend Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set, Gulf Blue Speckle
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Cranberry Red
T-fal E765SE Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Cookware Set, 14-Piece, Gray
Paula Deen Signature Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Cookware Set, 11-Piece, Red
Paula Deen Signature Stainless Steel II 12-Piece Cookware Set
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cymax||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red Speckle||Gulf Blue Speckle||Cranberry Red||Black||Red||Silver|
|Finish Types||non-stick||Non-stick||Enamel||non-stick||non-stick||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 23 x 14 in||12 x 21.87 x 15 in||11 x 22.75 x 13.5 in||13.84 x 21.84 x 14.24 in||9.9 x 23.6 x 13.7 in||11.75 x 21.75 x 13.75 in|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Pieces||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Size||15 Piece||None||12-piece Cookware Set||14-Piece||11 Piece||12 Piece|
"Poring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me." Best Dishes! - Paula Deen
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The handles come loose, the porcelain exterior chips and stains, the non stick interior bubbles and chips, and the smaller pieces of the set are not small- they are tiny almost to the point of being unusable. The handle weight tips over the small pot when empty.
I treated this set like my mother's crystal and it is still falling apart. Hand washing, not using high heat, never a single metal utensil used. We've had this set for less than a year.
Paula Deen should be ashamed to have her name on such crap. I wish we had never bought this junk.
That's a pretty big design flaw in my opinion when cookware can only be used on low and medium heat settings.
My second complaint with the set is that the smallest pieces are too small to be useful. The smallest pot, for example, is absolutely tiny. It fits inside of the smallest pot from our old set and is smaller in diameter than the burners on the stove.
It's a good basic set for the $100 price range, just know that you're gonna have to invest in additional pieces for a full range of cooking.
* Wanted to add, too, that advertising this as a "15-Piece Cookware Set" is a bit misleading. The measuring spoons are utensils, not cookware, so you're really only getting a 10 piece cookware set here.