Paula Deen Signature Porcelain 12-Piece Cookware Set, Butter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1-quart covered saucepan, 2-quart covered sauce pan, 2-3/4-quart covered saute pan, 6-quart covered stockpot, 8-inch skillet, 10-inch skillet, slotted turner, and slotted spoon
- Aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly; colorful speckled porcelain enamel exterior; nonstick interior
- Dual-riveted, rubberized, stay-cool handles; copper-plated rings for convenient hanging
- Tempered-glass lids with copper knobs lock in flavors and allow for easy monitoring
- Oven-safe to 350 degrees F; limited lifetime warranty; hand wash only
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love my cookware! If I buy Paula's cookware again I would go for a different color though.Published 24 months ago by Sue A McKinney
She uses them for most meals and loves them. Easy to clean. Need to use plastic only with them. No problems, no regrets- we're happy with it.Published on July 9, 2014 by Donald E. Kemper Jr.
I purchased the above set with the utensils about a couple of months ago and the first time I used the utensils with the frying pan it scratched the non stick coating. Read morePublished on March 17, 2014 by Debbie Martinez
I purchased these Paula Deen signature porcelain pots set my mother and she loves them. They are very affordable and great for giving as a gift.Published on March 7, 2014 by Drake!
I am a die hard Paula Deen cookware fan and I bought on Amazon because no one had them at that lowest price. These pots are attractive and will last a very long time. Read morePublished on January 25, 2014 by Tyty
Scratched very easily and then you can't use without risk of getting sick from coating or chemicals from coating getting into your food!Published on December 30, 2013 by Marcia Zuraw
LOVE this set! Everything cooks evenly and nothing sticks. I hand wash my pots and pans and have not had a problem at all. Highly recommend!Published on November 21, 2013 by Jessica
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.