Paula Deen Signature Porcelain Nonstick 1-Quart Saucepan with Spouts, Red Speckle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The butter warmer heats quickly and evenly thanks to the heavy gauge construction
- DuPont Teflon Select nonstick coats the butter warmers interior for easy food release.
- The color-coordinated handle is dual riveted for extra strength and also features a soft-touch grip for comfort. The handle is accented with a copper-plated ring, providing additional storage options
- This jumbo butter warmer is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience
- Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont, used under license
- 1-quart nonstick saucepan in red with integrated spouts on either side--great for pouring gravy from pan to platter
- Speckled porcelain enamel exterior is a breeze to clean; aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Poring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me. - Paula Deen
Top customer reviews
It arrived yesterday and I used it for the first time today to make a cheese sauce for my cauliflower au gratin. I read the instructions for the pan first, a good thing I did, it says shouldn't have it on a high heat or it may warp. I did what it said, it took a bit longer than I'd planned, but it was worth it in the end, the sauce came out delicious.
The pan is very tiny, so I wouldn't recommend it, if you want to put a lot in it. I used 12 oz of milk in my sauce, I probably could put a little more in, but not much more, I had to be careful when I stirred, that it didn't slosh over onto my nice glass stove top.
When the sauce was done, it just slid out of the pan, there wasn't much left to clean up. I really love this pan, it's my first Paula Deen purchase. It's very good quality and looks like it will last a long time, if I remember not to turn the heat up too high! It says in the instructions, that you can't put it in the dish washer, but that's OK for me, it's easy enough to wash by hand, that's the usual way I wash my dishes.
Thanks Paula for this pan and the lovely Chocolate Fudge Ribbon cake recipe that came with it, can't wait to try it, it looks really yummy, I have all the ingredients, so I'll be making it soon.