Paula Deen Signature Porcelain Nonstick 6-Quart Covered Stockpot, Red Speckle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy gauge construction heats the covered stockpot quickly and evenly
- The stockpot's interior is coated in durable DuPont Teflon Select nonstick
- The glass lid features an easy-to-grasp knob and forms a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in
- This covered stockpot is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for added convenience
- Teflon is a registered trademark of DuPont, used under license
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Her current one is not quite as shiny as it was when it was new, but its been used a LOT and been in the dishwasher probably a couple of hundred times. No chips or any other defects so far, and its been well used and its held up well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good pot but lid does not fit tightly. Gave it to my daughter as a gift but she didn't want to be bothered to send it back.Published 4 months ago by Eileen Ferguson
Great pot...perfect size for stew, chili, etc. Love the red speckle finish...very attractive.Published 17 months ago by Maureen McAnney
This was a replacement. I washed my initial pot in the dishwasher, which was a mistake. It warped the pan.Published 17 months ago by Sherry flener
Great for soups, stews and veggies, low heat fast even cooking. I am very pleased with my cookware.Published 23 months ago by burtonbs
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.