Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on June 25, 2017
Love Paula's new decorating book. It full of great ideas that are very very southern country but gorgeous. Every page has something beautiful. I am so thrilled that i bought this that i am thinking of buying my daughter, granddaughters, sisters and girlfriends all one. Makes a beautiful coffee table book.
on March 16, 2016
Lovely book! The photos were spectacular, the instruction was pretty much how Paula talks which is cute, kitschy and very southern. The book is organized by season rather than room... not sure that was the most helpful arrangement. There are nice little notes from the designer on each photo. Although, it might have been better if the main text content was from the designer with antidote blurbs from Paula because I was more interested in the instruction of how to build the design. However, the room designs are warm and inviting and the wonderful photos are just beautiful!
on July 20, 2013
But I love everything about Paula Deen, books, show, (former), magazine and really just her. Devistated that her life she worked so hard to put together, great success demonstrating great wit and modesty has been destroyed. I am hoping she will be exonerated from making an error in judgement so many years ago. It is difficult to comprehend how the Food Network could dismiss her without finding out all the details of this pending case by a disgruntled employee. At least wait until the verdict is in before sentencing Paula Deen. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!" I will not watch the Food Network anymore since this occurence. I believe all the stars on this network should watch their backs.
on March 31, 2017
Loved this book
on March 11, 2016
This is more of a bio than recipes. I was disappointed because I was expecting recipes.
on August 9, 2013
This is a great book. Have gotten a lot of ideas. Have already tried a few. The pictures are beatuiful.
on November 27, 2016
Absolutely beautiful décor in this book, I share the same taste in home décor as Ms. Paula Dean whom I love dearly!
on August 12, 2013
I purchased this book to show my support to Paula Deen. We are all human, we all make mistakes. I will no longer watch that network. I feel they should apologize to you for blowing this so far out of proportion. With that being said, I want to say this book was awesome. I loved the photography. A very enjoyable read. Best wishes to you Paula, you go girl, We love you!!!
on July 22, 2013
This is one of many books I have purchased by Paula Deen. The recipes are great and her personal comments are nice to read. There are a lot of decorating tips and ideas in this particular book. It is really not a cookbook, but is definitely up to the high standards of all of her publications. I will continue to support her in any way possible.
on June 7, 2010
If you like southern style, this is a beautifully photographed book. Personally, I often wish I could view more "liveable" rooms, and the photos from Paula's cabin were great in this respect; however, many of the rooms were decorator-staged which often means a little over-done. The overall feeling is nice. though, and since I have been to Savanah and surrounding areas, I think it captured the feel of that region very well. A nice book to own but not a lot of new ideas.