Paula's Choice Omega Complex Cleansing Balm, Double Cleanse Face Wash & Daily Makeup Remover, Suitable for Dry & Sensitive Skin, Mineral Oil-Free, Paraben-Free & Fragrance-Free, 3.5 Fl Oz
Enhance your purchase
|Skin Type||Sensitive, Dry, Normal|
|Material Feature||Fragrance Free|
About this item
- ONE CLEANSER, TRIPLE THE ACTION: Melt away makeup, sunscreen & grime with this lush transforming balm that breaks down impurities, restores hydration & rinses completely clean.
- LOCK IN MOISTURE: A restorative blend of omegas 3, 6 & 9 derived from jojoba & meadowfoam seed oils emulsify to replenish skin & prevent moisture loss for a hydrated clean that’s never tight, stripped or filmy.
- HOW TO USE: For a daily cleanse, massage a small amount of this balm onto wet or dry skin. Rinse well. To remove tenacious or heavy eye makeup, leave on for 60 seconds & gently remove with a washcloth.
- TRY A DOUBLE CLEANSE: Start with the cleansing balm & follow with your favorite cleanser after to get that deep, double-cleanse feeling.
- SUITABLE FOR DRY & VERY DRY SKIN TYPES: This velvety smooth balm is formulated without mineral oil, making it the perfect option for even the most sensitive skin types.
Customers also search
From the brand
- Package Dimensions : 7.87 x 4.72 x 2.44 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- UPC : 655439033800
- Manufacturer : Paula's Choice
- ASIN : B08ZC7JW3Z
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,767 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #419 in Facial Cleansing Products
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
We carefully formulate our products without artificial dyes or fragrances to minimize the risk of sensitivity. To ensure this is the right product for you, please always patch test & note skin's response over the next 48 hours prior to use.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Diisooctyl Succinate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Stearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate
Gently massage a small amount onto wet or dry skin. Rinse well with warm water. For a deeper clean, leave on for 60 seconds then remove with a soft washcloth.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cleansing balm is formulated with a blend of nourishing omega fatty acids and antioxidants that help to cleanse and moisturize the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. The balm is gentle on my sensitive skin and it effectively removes makeup, dirt and impurities. The balm also has a gentle and pleasant scent.
I use this as a first step in my double cleansing routine, and follow it with a foaming cleanser. This is a great way to ensure that my skin is thoroughly clean and free of any residue.
I also appreciate that it is cruelty-free and free of parabens, fragrances and harmful chemicals.
I highly recommend the Paula's Choice Omega Complex Cleansing Balm to anyone looking for an effective, gentle and nourishing cleansing balm, especially those with sensitive skin.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.