Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Paula's Choice MOISTURE BOOST Hydrating Treatment Cream, Niacinamide & Hyaluronic Acid, Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin, 2 Ounce
Enhance your purchase
|Special Ingredients||Hyaluronic Acid|
|Brand||Paula's Choice Skincare|
|Specific Uses For Product||Dryness|
About this item
- DEEP HYDRATION, MOISTURIZER FOR DRY SKIN--This nourishing formula replenishes and restores lost moisture, leaving you with smooth, comfortable, younger-looking skin. Glides on without feeling greasy and delivers deep lasting moisture to restore a smooth, soft complexion.
- Paula's Choice Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream Moisturizer with Niacinamide is fortified with antioxidants to increase and protect the skin's youthful appearance & resilience. It's enriched with non-fragrant plant oils and emollients for lush, soothing moisture.
- Use Moisture Boost Hydrating Treatment Cream Moisturizer twice daily as part of your morning and evening skin care, along with your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, serums, spot treatments, exfoliator, and eye creams as needed.
- Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Skin care visionary Paula Begoun founded our company with one goal—help women uncover the truth about skin care. Over 35 years ago, she set out to discover which products would actually transform skin’s appearance and health and which were just fluff. True to that legacy, Paula’s Choice Skincare formulates effective products rooted in scientific research and backed by real results.
Beauty Begins with Truth
Since 1995 we’ve been questioning ingredients, following the facts and standing up for the consumer, because you deserve products that work exactly as they claim to. We do the research and formulate smart, efficacious products that transform skin of all ages and types for the better.
Smart Beauty Philosophy
You deserve smart skin care choices—minus all the hype. Our philosophy? Smart Beauty. Because the products you use should work and be good for your skin, no exceptions. Our formulas are effective, safe and backed by cited research we share with you along the way.
Smart. Safe. Effective. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free. Non-Irritating. Made in the USA.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 1.18 x 4.33 inches; 2 Ounces
- UPC : 655439035002
- Manufacturer : Paula's Choice Skincare
- ASIN : B00BDZF3NA
Best Sellers Rank:
#39,115 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #748 in Face Moisturizers
- Customer Reviews:
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Tocopherol, Squalane, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 60, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Whey Protein, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Myristyl Myristate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Decarboxy Carnosine HCl, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
4 years later it is still my favorite! I have combination skin and live in a humid environment - this is not too heavy for daily use. I can use more when it is drier and less during the summer. It is gloriously moisturizing and my skin is smoother, clearer, and more dewy from regular use. Highly recommend!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.