Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Repairing Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, 1 Ounce Bottle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MOISTURE EASES REDNESS--This potent facial serum combines antioxidants & skin nourishing ingredients like hyaluronic acid (or HA) to send moisture deep into the skin to sooth redness, while smoothing the look of skin to create a more youthful appearance.
- Paula's Choice CALM Repairing Serum with Hyaluronic Acid immediately soothes sensitive skin & calms redness leaving the face soft & hydrated allowing skin to renew & rejuvenate. Nourishing for all skin types & gentle enough for skin prone to rosacea
- Use Paula's Choice CALM Repairing serum daily as part of your morning & evening skin care, with your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, exfoliator, eye creams, facial masks\, spot treatments & moisturizer with SPF for daytime wear.
- Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Skin care visionary Paula Begoun founded our company with one goal—help women uncover the truth about skin care. Over 35 years ago, she set out to discover which products would actually transform skin’s appearance and health and which were just fluff. True to that legacy, Paula’s Choice Skincare formulates effective products rooted in scientific research and backed by real results.
Beauty Begins with Truth
Since 1995 we’ve been questioning ingredients, following the facts and standing up for the consumer, because you deserve products that work exactly as they claim to. We do the research and formulate smart, efficacious products that transform skin of all ages and types for the better.
Smart Beauty Philosophy
You deserve smart skin care choices—minus all the hype. Our philosophy? Smart Beauty. Because the products you use should work and be good for your skin, no exceptions. Our formulas are effective, safe and backed by cited research we share with you along the way.
Smart. Safe. Effective. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free. Non-Irritating. Made in the USA.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.58 x 1.58 x 5.12 inches; 4.16 Ounces
- UPC : 655439037020
- Manufacturer : Paula's Choice
- ASIN : B07D4R3X4Z
- Customer Reviews:
We carefully formulate our products without artificial dyes or fragrances to minimize the risk of sensitivity. To ensure this is the right product for you, please always patch test & note skin's response over the next 48 hours prior to use.
Calms & soothes skin, improves the look of redness, and leaves skin superbly soft & hydrated. Nourishing for all skin types and gentle enough even for skin prone to rosacea.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Cholesterol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Ubiquinone, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Sarcosine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Smooth a few drops onto face, neck and eye area before moisturizing (or use alone). For optimal results, use AM and PM. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or higher.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While I do have sensitive skin, I have no allergies. It sounds like at least one of the other reviewers had an allergic reaction to something in this serum. Though their experience would not be a common one, they are definitely something to consider if you have very reactive skin.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.