Paula's Choice SKIN PERFECTING 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant with Glycolic Acid Soothing Chamomile & Green Tea, Travel Size Leave-On Gentle Exfoliator.5 oz
|Price:||($10.00 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: gently removes dull skin, naturally revealing the radiance hidden underneath. Revitalizes the skin's surface and helps keep skin hydrated by removing dead cells and preparing the skin's surface to receive moisture.
- Paula's Choice SKIN PERFECTING 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant with Glycolic Acid, Chamomile, and Green Tea can help minimize the look of discolorations and age spots, and with consistent use can increase skin's firmness. Use after cleanser and toner twice daily.
- With antioxidants from green tea and other natural ingredients, and the soothing power of chamomile, plus the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid, this unique lightweight gel soothes as it revitalizes your skin leaving it soft, smooth, and radiant.
- Using a chemical exfoliator is gentler on the delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears. An AHA face exfoliator delivers hydration and can reach the deeper, built up layers of dead skin that scrubs don't.
- Paula's Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Who We Are
Skin care visionary Paula Begoun founded our company with one goal—help women uncover the truth about skin care. Over 35 years ago, she set out to discover which products would actually transform skin’s appearance and health and which were just fluff. True to that legacy, Paula’s Choice Skincare formulates effective products rooted in scientific research and backed by real results.
Beauty Begins with Truth
Since 1995 we’ve been questioning ingredients, following the facts and standing up for the consumer, because you deserve products that work exactly as they claim to. We do the research and formulate smart, efficacious products that transform skin of all ages and types for the better.
Smart Beauty Philosophy
You deserve smart skin care choices—minus all the hype. Our philosophy? Smart Beauty. Because the products you use should work and be good for your skin, no exceptions. Our formulas are effective, safe and backed by cited research we share with you along the way.
Smart. Safe. Effective. Fragrance-free. Cruelty-free. Non-Irritating. Made in the USA.
Product detailsSize:0.5 Fl Oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.5 inches; 0.81 Ounces
- UPC : 655439019071
- ASIN : B01N1QNHHA
Best Sellers Rank:
#7,654 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #34 in Facial Peels
- Customer Reviews:
SKIN PERFECTING 8% AHA Gel is formulated for all skin types, but is especially beneficial for those with normal to dry skin concerned with fine lines and wrinkles, uneven or rough skin texture, uneven skin tone, and lack of hydration.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid (alpha hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract (chamomile/skin soothing), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (hydration), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (green tea/antioxidant/skin-soothing), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-replenishing), Panthenol (hydration), Sodium PCA (skin-replenishing), Propylene Glycol (hydration/penetration enhancer), Butylene Glycol (hydration/penetration enhancer), Hydroxyethylcellulose (texture enhancing), Polyquaternium-10 (texture enhancing), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Sodium Benzoate (preservative)., and other
Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning. Apply a dime-sized amount over the entire face, avoiding direct contact with eyes and lips. Do not rinse. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 25 or greater.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.