|Screen Size||17.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1600 x 900|
|Max Screen Resolution||1600X900|
|Processor||2.5 GHz AMD Richland A10-5750M|
|RAM||8 GB SDRAM DDR3|
|Hard Drive||750 GB mechanical_hard_drive|
Hp Pavilion 17-e049wm Amd A10-5750m X4 2.5ghz 8gb 750gb Dvd+/-rw 17.3 Win8 [silver/black]
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMD Quad-Core A10-5750M Accelerated Processor 2.5GHz up to 3.5GHz 4MB L2, 1866MHz DDR3
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM) Maximum supported: 8GB, AMD Radeon HD 8650G graphics with up to 4206MB total graphics memory
- 750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection Multi DVD/CD-RW
- 17-Inch HD + BrightView LED-backlit display, HP Webcam
- Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital cards & Multimedia cards: 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 VGA (15-pin), 1 RJ-45 (LAN), 1 Headphone-out / microphone-in combo jack
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This HP is pretty well built - has enough memory and large enough hard drive memory to run Windows 8 (do the free update to 8.1 as soon as you buy this machine - much better operating system with additional features that didn't come with Windows 8). Windows 8 does take some time to get used to but if you get one of the START Menu replacement apps you can skip right past the Metro Title Interface on log in to the more familiar desktop mode that you are used to with Windows 7, VISTA or XP. Some of the Metro apps like the new Facebook app for Win 8.1 are pretty functional so jumping back to the Metro Interface is worthwhile but there is not a lot of great Metro interface style apps out yet.Read more ›
I've had this laptop now for 2 months and am still very very happy.. I got a refurbished laptop and it came like new. For the money you are not going to find a better laptop!
It is now 2/29/16 and I'm still happy as anything i got
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I obtained mine from Walmart back in 2014 around January 15 and I have had positive experiences with the machine in the two years. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Steve E U.
Amazing computer. I love it, and for the price I got it at, I have had 0 issues and it works just as expected.Published 19 months ago by Joel A. Alvarez
All in all it's a good laptop. The only issue is where the fan is located. You HAVE to have something underneath the laptop for proper airflow otherwise it will overheat and boy... Read morePublished 19 months ago by HappyMommy83
VERY BAD QUALITY! Sucks!!!! Can't do s*** with this computer. I should've researched it before wasting money!!Published 20 months ago by dexter morgan
Very happy with my purchase of this laptop! I bought this for continuing my education and it is awesome. You can upgrade to Windows 8.1 for free and it works great. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Duncan Cloud
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.