|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.5 x 0.9 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||PAV-2718|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
Pavlok Pro Wristband – Smart Wearable That Breaks Bad Habits – Quit Smoking, Nail Biting, Procrastination, Oversleeping, Overeating, Wasting Time – Aversion Therapy Device – Wake Up Trainer - Gen 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR - Pavlok harnesses classical conditioning to associate a mild electric stimulus with your bad habit.
- DON'T TRACK YOUR LIFE, CHANGE IT! - Join over 40,000 people to wake up early, reduce temptations and create an aversion towards unwanted habits.
- 5 MINUTES FOR 5 DAYS - Quit smoking, nail biting, oversleeping, snacking, negative thoughts, and more! Users report that they're able to make significant progress in less than a week.
- TAKE CONTROL - Download our APP, adjust ZAP intensity, set alarms, track sleep, earn volts, take habit courses, customize with IFTT, and join our growing community.
- 180 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Return Pavlok for up to 6-months for ANY REASON and get your money back!
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Pavlok is the wearable device that releases a mild electric stimulus to help you reduce cravings, break bad habits, and change your life. Pavlok is your natural and lasting solution to quitting smoking, nail biting, hair touching, negative thinking, procrastinating, eating sugar, and more. Pavlok can also help you build good habits, like training your body to wake up on it's own, being more productive by keeping you on task, and helping you gain a more positive outlook on life.
Have you tried the patch, the gum, or prescription medicine without success? A study in aversion therapy shows that up to 70% of users lost their craving to smoke in as little as five days.
Wasting time on social media or web surfing when you should be getting your daily tasks done? Set Pavlok to remind you to get back to work or zap you when you visit websites you block out.
Tired of waking up groggy or not at all? Stop hitting snooze and train your body to wake up naturally.
Have you tried diets, accountability groups, or food trackers without success? Use Pavlok to change your brains relationship with snacking and eating unhealthy foods.
HOW IT WORKS
START WITH ONE HABIT
Download the Pavlok app on your phone. Go into the Pavlok Remote and pair your wristband. Once you are connected, you can control the intensity of your zap. We recommend starting with 30%.
BUILD AN AVERSION
Whenever you engage in your unwanted habit, press the lightning bolt button on your Pavlok wristband and administer a zap to begin building an aversion.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Keep this up, and in a very short time, you can break the habit. Many users report that they can see significant change in as little as five days!
Pavlok 2 comes with a newer, faster processor, longer battery life, better Bluetooth connectivity, motion sensors that “learn” from your actions, and zap, beep, or vibration functions. All so you can not only break bad habits but start building good ones! Pavlok integrates with sensors, friends, internet browsers, phone apps, GPS, and more to keep you on track with your goals.
Pavlok has many possibilities, the big question is: What do you want to change? Upgrade your life with Pavlok.
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now when I ordered the Pavlok I bought the cheaper version, the Sleep Clock Pavlok, from the Pavlok website. However after shipping delays and problems with their supplier, they ended up sending me a Pavlok 2 with no additional charges, which I am very grateful for. So take this review with a grain of salt knowing that Pavlok really went out of their way to make me a happy customer.
At this point, I've been using the bracelet for about a day and I can certainly attest to how effective this little thing is. The jolt it gives is adjustable ranging from barely being able to feel it on the weaker side and on the high end seems a bit stronger than licking a 9-volt battery. On top of that you can adjust the number of shocks as well to however many you feel necessary. You can set up the wristband to do a number of things like setting it as an alarm to help you get out of bed, or you can also tap on the top of it to deliver an instant charge. Tapping on the top requires a bit more pressure than I would like, but given that we are talking about electrocuting yourself, it's probably better than electrocuting yourself every time you bump your wrist against something.
The app is pretty effective at what it needs to do, though I haven't explored the areas dealing with breaking habits (what the wristband was originally designed for). You're able to keep track of a large number of things ranging from alarms to current zap settings to even keeping track of your sleep cycle and how well you are sleeping. On top of that there are a number of additional options you can add to the app for whatever your needs might be.
At this point, everything I have seen is very much an early impression of the Pavlok 2, but as far as first impressions go I am very impressed. I'll probably update this review later after a few weeks to give my further impressions of it, but so far this little wristband has been quite effective at what I've wanted from it, and even has options that I wasn't looking for but was very pleased to see. This review is only 4 stars at the moment just because this is purely first impressions, it may end up being 5 stars if I am pleased with this over the next few weeks.
1. Unless you find and apply a setting like jumping jacks (haven't even found this option yet) the alarm can be turned off without ever lifting your head from the pillow.
2. Adrenaline fades pretty quick
3. Stronger settings and higher repeats isn't as innocuous as they describe. It's more like waking up with a scorpion attacking your wrist.
4. Lower settings can be slept through.
5. The plastic holder the wrist band attaches to is insanely cheap. The end came detached on day 2, it fell off in my sleep on day 3. Waking up to scorpion on your wrist is one thing. Waking up to it stinging your back is very different, also unpleasant, experience. The pin is tiny - nearly impossible to find...which lead to putting it in a sweat band for my wrist, where zapping doesn't work and I discovered that
6. The highest buzz only setting isn't effective.
7. The highest beep only setting isn't effective.
8. There's no combination buzz/beep alarm.
The band is really nice. kind of wish the mount held up so I could adjust to waking up with this thing and find out if it actually works over time.