- Platform: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Media: Software Download
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac [Download]
Platform : Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC.
Note: You can access this item in Your Software Library. The number of computers eligible for installation may vary.
This product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Download size: 30 MB
Download time: 1 minute on broadband, 1 hour and 14 minutes on dial-up
- Convert from and to any common SD/HD video and audio format.
- Support Apple ProRes/DVCPRO/HDV/Avid DNxHD/AIC encoding.
- Compatible with popular multimedia devices and Mac editing software, e.g. FCP, iMovie, FCE, Avid, Adobe...
- Video editing: Clip, crop, merge, split, watermark, add soundtrack and subtitles.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From now on, don't worry about files not being compatible with your devices, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac reads SD video clips (YouTube FLV/F4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, WMV), digital camcorder recordings (MXF, MTS AVCHD, MOV, MP4, MVI), DVR videos (TiVo), audio files (MP3, MP2, WMA, FLAC) and more to various video/audio formats playable on the iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PS3, PSP, mobile phones and tablets as well as video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Avid, Adobe Premiere…)
This Mac video converter not only offers users the ability to freely personalize the saved files by multiple custom profile settings and presets to get a better and optimized output, but also gives numerous ways to customize your files: trim and crop them, merge several titles into one big file, split one title into segments, attach external .srt subtitles to them, add watermarks, soundtrack and video effects.
- Supported OS: [Mac Mountain Lion 10.8, Mac Lion 10.7, Mac Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac Leopard 10.5]
- Processor: 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor
- RAM: 64MB at least
- Hard Disk: 512MB or above
- Video Card: AMD, NVIDIA
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: video edit software, video editing for mac, video editing software mac, converter software