- Save 10% on each Product offered by Paw Choice when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code PAWGET10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Paw Choice Dry Dog Shampoo, Waterless, No Rinse Foam Mousse - Best for Removing Pet Odor and Bathless Cleaning of Coat - Calming Lavender & Chamomile Scent, Natural, Made in USA
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.52. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.22 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- NATURAL COCONUT DERIVED FORMULA. Contains NO harsh chemicals, detergents, alcohol, dyes, sulfates, SLS, or parabens. Safe for all dogs, gentle, and good for sensitive skin. Okay to use with topical flea treatments.
- CAN’T DO A FULL BATH? YOU CAN USE IT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. Perfect for extending the time between baths, active or smelly dogs, traveling, senior pets, between professional grooming, after surgery, those that don't like water or can’t get wet, and more.
- CLEANS, DEODORIZES, AND CONDITIONS to keep your dog smelling fresh with no hassle, mess or stress. It’s fast and easy with no water or rinsing needed. And unlike colognes, sprays, and wipes, our shampoo ACTUALLY REMOVES ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA AND DOESN'T JUST MASK IT WITH FRAGRANCE.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA in a state of the art, cGMP, and EPA registered facility with the highest quality ingredients and standards of safety. Cruelty Free.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED BY PAW CHOICE. When you order today, you're protected by our 30 day, no questions asked satisfaction guarantee and our world-class customer service!
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ingredientspurified water, nonionic surfactant blend (coconut derived), polysorbate-20, fragrance, preservative, citric acid
DirectionsStart with a small amount at first, as a little goes a long way. Apply onto your pet's dry coat and evenly spread the foam on the surface of their coat. Then massage in, avoiding the eyes. Leave it in and let air dry (or towel dry) and brush if needed.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Paw Choice||Amazon.com||Dalvia Wellness Labs||Amazon.com||Fresh Dog||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.25 x 2.25 x 6.75 in||1.98 x 1.98 x 7.8 in||2.5 x 2.5 x 9.5 in||2 x 2 x 9 in||3 x 3 x 6 in||3.75 x 3.75 x 7.75 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.6 lb||1 lb||0.62 lb||0.8 lb||1.1 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It had a strong lavender scent which reminded me of the lavender scented Arm & Hammer pet odor powder. If I didn't have that association, I would definitely enjoy the scent more.
I will definitely give it another try and, if that experience goes well, will likely purchase more. It's certainly not a replacement for baths, but it's nice to have in a pinch.
My dog is medium-sized (30 lbs.), so usually 2 or 3 pumps of the product is more than enough. And a little seems to go a long way. I use the product about every 7 to 10 days in between her monthly grooming sessions. This product won't replace an actual water bath, but definitely helps keep your dog clean and nice smelling. The product instructions indicate that you leave it in, as it's not soapy and the ingredients are meant to moisturize while leaving a nice scent on the coat. And it definitely helps make her coat a bit softer and smells really nice but natural. I love the Lavender scent and my dog doesn't seem to find it overpowering, which is good. I'm really glad that this product exists, since it helps keep my dog clean and smelling lovely!