This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Paw Patrol - Paw Patroller
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Paw Patroller is the ultimate rescue vehicle and can transport three Paw Patrol vehicles inside, or display six vehicles when opened up!
- Comes with Ryder and his ATV vehicle! Store his ATV in the back of the Patroller and get ready to save Adventure Bay!
- Re-enact rescue missions with the Patroller’s authentic sound effects and working elevator that takes vehicles up to Ryder’s command center!
- The Paw Patroller is made for Paw Patrol Fans ages 3+. 3 LR44 batteries included.
- Includes: 1 Paw Patroller, 1 Ryder Figure, 1 ATV Vehicle, 1 Sticker Sheet, 1 Instruction Sheet
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
What’s in the box?
- 1 Paw Patroller Rescue Vehicle
- 1 Ryder Figure
- 1 ATV Vehicle
- 3 LR44 batteries included
Paw Patrol - Paw Patroller
Drive The Ultimate Rescue Vehicle!
All paws on deck! The Paw Patroller is the ultimate rescue vehicle that takes the Paw Patrol team to new exotic adventure locations.
Open up the Command Centre! Join all the pups in the Paw Patroller to race to the rescue. The Patroller completely opens up to reveal a fully functional command centre. When open, it stores and displays 6 Paw Patrol vehicles. There’s even a landing pad for Skye and her chopper!
Ryder and his ATV
Ride to the rescue with Ryder and his rescue ATV vehicle!
The Pups Ride Up Front
The pups can ride up front! The roof of the cab opens so 4 pups can sit in the driver’s seat and take off for a brand new adventure. Each sold separately.
Holds 3 Vehicles
You can hold up to 3 Paw Patrol vehicles inside the Paw Patroller. Drive them in, close the door and head out on a mission! Each sold separately.
Authentic Sounds From the Show
Call the pups to the Paw Patroller with the push of a button. With authentic sound effects from the show, you can mobilize the pups and re-enact your favourite rescue missions.
All paws on deck! The Paw Patroller is the ultimate rescue vehicle and is perfect for making sure that the Paw Patrol team can get to new exotic adventure locations. Kids can drive their Paw Patrol vehicles in and head out together for a brand new adventure. The Paw Patroller comes with Ryder and his ATV vehicle and can hold 3 Paw Patrol vehicles inside and can display 6 vehicles when open. Your patrolling will be just like the show when you hear the Paw Patroller’s authentic Paw Patrol sound effects. Inside you’ll discover a real working elevator to take the pup vehicles up to Ryder’s Command Center! Together, your child’s imagination will be lit up with pup inspired rescue missions full of friendship, teamwork and bravery. The Paw Patrol is on a roll with the Paw Patroller!
By Paw Patrol
Compare to similar items
This item Paw Patrol - Paw Patroller
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||27.5 x 5.5 x 7.5 in||6.62 x 3.12 x 4.88 in||6.63 x 3.13 x 4.88 in||6.63 x 3.12 x 4.88 in||6.75 x 6.12 x 4 in||6.75 x 6.12 x 4 in|
Top customer reviews
Let me begin by telling you that we are huge Paw Patrol fans in this house and already own several of the pups and their mid-sized vehicles. We didn't have Ryder, so this was a huge bonus to get him with the Paw Patroller! Your first impression is definitely, "Wow!" - it's big and it's impressive. Turn the Paw emblem on the outside and open the play set! Put a vehicle on the lift just a real garage! When the set is open, you can fit 6 vehicles inside and 4 passengers - 2 get seats and 2 don't. ;-) So there is plenty of room for all your Paw Patrol friends!
~ "Wow" factor - it's impressive!
~ Sturdy and well made! Durable for both the 3 and 5 year old!
~ Large enough play area to encourage multiple children in cooperative play!
~ Room to store your vehicles and take them on the road!
~ No assembly required (other than the stickers on the inside!)
~ Initial test batteries are included!
~ I have only 1 con and even that isn't an issue. I am not a fan of the stickers and never put them all on anyway. When I raised the lift for the vehicles, the sticker already came off. They are made of a thicker paper, almost a thin cardboard and they separate.
The Paw Patroller is a fun and durable "WOW" gift for any child. It has been played with for hours in our house and the kids love to pretend they are Ryder and Marshall! We have found it to be durable and engaging. Each night, the boys store their Paw Patrol vehicles and figures inside the Paw Patroller! How's that for an easy clean up!?
Please note: I have taken several pictures for your review. Note that some of the figures, such as Everest, are NOT included in the set and are sold separately. I was just showing you the size of this toy! It's amazing!
I have read several reviews that I don't agree with. I know that some expected figures to be included or more trucks, etc. Clearly this was marketed as a Paw Patroller to hold YOUR figures and vehicles. It comes with Ryder and his ATV, which is a $15 value alone, so I honestly don't see how many more vehicles they think should have been included?
1. It's large! It was way bigger than I expected.
2. It makes noise. However, there are only a few different sounds that it makes and only 1 volume: loud!
3. It comes with Ryder and his ATV.
4. It has to openings/ways to get the vehicles into the truck. One is on the side and the other is in the back.
5. The front of the truck is pretty large and can fit a lot of pups.
1. It only holds 6 of the paw patrol vehicles when opened. My daughter has all 7 pups with their vehicles AND Ryder (making 8 vehicles). We cannot store all of the pups and their vehicles in the Paw Patroller. When the lid is closed, you can only store 3 vehicles inside. When opened, you can put 6 in/on it. That leaves 2 vehicles out. When we play and my daughter drives the Paw Patroller around, she is always disappointed that she can only choose 3 cars to put inside it. She always ends up putting a few more on the top and they fall off as she drives it.
I would love to be able to store more of the vehicles in the truck when we are finished playing!
2. It doesn't turn! To turn the patroller you have to pick it up and turn it. The front and back of the truck are so close together that there isn't any room for it to turn corners. My daughter has a really rough time turning it around in the playroom and always asks for me to do it.
3. For over $50, I would expect at least 1 pup to come with it. It's pretty much just a pile of plastic... I just can't see why it costs so much (other than that it has the Paw Patrol name and that means people will pay a lot for it).
4. Why doesn't it come with Robo Pup? My daughter was really disappointed that it didn't come with Robo pup. He's the one that drives the Paw Paroller in the shows so he should come with it! Who is going to drive the pups and Ryder around??
Overall, this is an okay toy. My daughter likes it, but she usually ends up just playing with the pups and vehicles that I had to buy in addition to this. I definitely do not believe it is worth $50.
The actual toy itself seems to be pretty sturdy, even for a 3-year-old. He was able to open and close all the compartments and quickly learned where to place his vehicles. He loved the noises it makes when you push the button to activate the sound on it. He was more interested in pushing the "big" truck around then playing with his vehicles inside the truck. It may be due to the fact he is only three, but I expected him to interact more with his other vehicles with this larger truck.
As with most toys, he has moved on to other things and doesn't play with it nearly as much as he did at first.
Overall, I would say it was a good purchase. My daughter does use the truck as a storage to try and keep his toys organized. Keep in mind, it takes up a lot of room, so if you are limited with space and your child has a lot of toys already, this might not be the smartest purchase.