Paw Patrol Nickelodeon Zuma's Hovercraft
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.00 (48%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It’s Zuma to the ruff-ruff rescue in his Hovercraft with real working wheels!
- Zuma’s Hovercraft has snap-in fans that really spin!
- Collect each lovable Paw Patrol character and work together as a team! Marshall, Zuma, Skye, Rocky and Rubble all have transforming vehicles!
- Zuma’s Paw Patrol Hovercraft Copter comes to the rescue of Paw Patrol fans ages 3+.
- Includes: 1 Zuma Figure, 1 Vehicle
- Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Zuma, Rubble, and Skye, who are led by a tech-savvy 10-year-old boy named Ryder
- With a unique blend of problem-solving skills, cool vehicles and lots of cute doggy humor, the PAW Patrol works together on high-stakes rescue missions to protect the Adventure Bay community!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you float or hover you’ll discover the action-packed Paw Patrol adventure of Zuma’s Hovercraft! Save the day with this articulated pup and vehicle combination! It’s loaded with real working wheels and snap-fit fans that spin when you activate them! Race to the rescue with Zuma and the rest of the Paw Patrol by collecting the entire line of Paw Patrol vehicles! Together, your child’s imagination will be lit up with pup inspired rescue missions full of friendship, teamwork and bravery. Choose from Chase, Marshall, Skye, Rocky and Rubble, each with their own unique transformation! With Paw Patrol there’s no job too big and no pup too small. If danger is near just give a yelp, the Paw Patrol is here to help with Zuma’s Hovercraft!
Compare with similar items
Paw Patrol - Rocky's Recycling Truck
Paw Patrol Marshall's Fire Fightin' Truck/Rescue Marshall (works with Paw Patroller)(Packaging Title Varies)
Nickelodeon, Paw Patrol - Ryder's Rescue ATV, Vehicle and Figure (works with Paw Patroller)
Paw Patrol - Skye's High Flyin' Copter (works with Paw Patroller)
Paw Patrol Chase's Spy Cruiser, Vehicle and Figure (works with Paw Patroller)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6.63 x 3.12 x 4.88 in||6.63 x 3.13 x 4.88 in||6.63 x 3.13 x 4.88 in||6.63 x 3.13 x 4.88 in||6.62 x 3.12 x 4.88 in||6.12 x 6.75 x 4 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• authentic character toy, which my 4-year-old loves
• Zuma figurine has movable legs and head
• fans in back spin when you turn a knob
• has wheels so it can roll across the floor
• high-quality (my 18-month-old has dropped this quite a few times without any breaks or chips)
• Zuma figurine is a bit top-heavy (big head) so it falls out of the vehicle all the time during play — not a huge deal for my 4-year-old Paw Patrol fan, but it would be nice if the figurine was weighted at the bottom or had magnetic feet to stay in the vehicle
• not a real con, but worth noting is that you need to manually spin the fans in the back with a knob — the product images make it look like the fans move when the vehicle rolls, which is not the case
Little hands can grab them and will have hours pretending.
Came in fast and was packaged nicely. Nothing was chipped or out of order. I would definitely recommend.
Mine had a manufacturing issue where it was missing one of the clamps inside preventing one of the blades to turn properly. Figure this was a fluke.
The part that gives it the 3 stars is that like the rest of the Paw Patrol toys of this ilk, the area where the dog sits is too high. The dog tends to fall out of the toy! If they had just made the inside floor a half inch deeper, it would have been perfect.