- Get a Holiday Mickey or Minnie plush for $5 when you purchase $50.00 or more of select toys offered by Amazon.com. Find the Mickey and Minnie Holiday Plush eligible for this offer here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DTPRSVP. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Paw Patrol, To The Rescue Dough Play Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mold your favorite Pups using 7 different molds and 3 colors of dough! Simply press the dough into the mold and pop out your Pup.
- The mold doubles as the Pup’s vehicle so you can drive to the rescue on the double!
- Recreate all your favorite rescues using the Lookout Tower Adventure Bay backdrop included.
- The To The Rescue Dough Play Set is for kids aged 3+. No batteries required.
- Includes: 3 dough pots, 3 2-in-1 vehicle molds, 1 Lookout Tower, 1 Pup treat extractor, 1 Pup treat cutter, 1 Adventure Bay
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Race to the ruff ruff rescue with the Paw Patrol "To The Rescue!" Dough Playset. When the Pups get a rescue call at Lookout Tower it’s time to spring into action! Choose from 3 colors of dough and mold your favorite Pups with 7 different character molds! Just press the dough into the mold and pop out your Pup. Recreate all your favorite rescues using the Lookout Tower the Adventure Bay backdrop included. The mold doubles as the Pup’s vehicle so you can drive to the rescue on the double! When the job is done you can reward your heroes with a treat using the treat press attached to the Lookout Tower. Mold and play in Adventure Bay with the Paw Patrol "To The Rescue!" Dough Play Set!
144 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 144 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is an ok toy. My 3 year old plays with it. But the pups don't stand up since the mold makes thin play dough pups.
My kids are extremely happy with this play set -- and I had fun too playing with them.
My suggestion is to buy small containers of Play Doh in the colors of the pups (Everest looks adorable in purple, Skye in pink, etc) when you buy this set. Your kids will be even more excited.
It’s three cars with molds for dogs on the bottom. The half-tower snaps into the cardboard and has the additional dog molds on it. But it’s hard to use the molds in the tower when the tower is attached to cardboard. The playdough included got stuck in the mold and doesn’t come out easily (maybe because it’s so hard).
The cars are cute so I’m going to get some regular play dough and use that instead. I’m sure the tower won’t hold up for long since it needs the cardboard.