Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 618 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 646 reviews
on September 18, 2014
My 7-year-old loves "Paw Patrol" so loves this DVD. It fills in the down times that it isn't on TV.

The episodes on this DVD are from Season 1. Most of the TV show slots has 2 stories. This is 10 of the 48 stories from Season 1. I would have rather bought a DVD with all Season 1. Here are the episodes:
Pups Save the Sea Turtle
Pup Pup Goose
Pup Pup and Away
Pups Save the Circus
Pup a Doodle Do
11 comment| 327 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2014
My children love this show! It is so adorable and not gender-specific. Although, it would've been nice if they had more female dogs in the show(there's only 1, Skye). This is a very good deal for 10 episodes!

Episodes:
Pups save the sea turtle
Pups and the very big baby
Pups and the kitty-tastorphy
Pups save a train
Pup pup boogie
Pups in the fog
Pup pup goose
Pup pup and away
Pups save the circus
Pup-a-doodle-do
44 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2017
My grandson loves this!! The dvd looks fine and works fine. The price was okay, but I could have payed the same at a local store. I just didn't have time to go get it.
on September 25, 2015
My almost 4 year old granddaughter loves Paw Patrol. But since we cut the cable company our of our lives and pocketbook, we can't get it anymore. She was in the middle of an "I want my mommy" breakdown yesterday when the package arrived. I have never seen a breakdown do a 180 to an ear to ear grin as quickly as when I showed her the package. She loves it. Our six year old grandson professes to not like it but watches it too when it is on!
It is a cute show too.
on July 28, 2017
I sent this to my grandson to replace one that snapped in half when he tried to remove it from the case. The same thing happened to this one. It hasn't happened with any of the other DVDs he has. There seems to be something with either the cases for these movies or the material of which they're constructed that causes this . (?)
Very disappointing to have this happen repeatedly. Have thought of trying to contact the company to see if they've had other complaints. I have also thought if trying to buy one more Paw Patrol DVD and a different case to see if we can remedy the problem!
on April 9, 2017
My nephew loves Paw Patrol and he constantly thanks me for buying this for him. 10 episodes. So it's like 1 dollar per episode. He is only 3 years old and always wants to watch "Paw-troll" like it's on tv 24-7. I'll be like, "what you want a poncho??" and he says "yep!". LOL. I will buy him more DVDs on pay days.
VINE VOICEon May 14, 2015
Keeps my 4-year-old grandson utterly delighted and entertained. A very cute little show where someone needs help, these little guys bravely come to the rescue, all ends well, and there's always a moral of some kind to the story. Let's face it - whatever appeals to our children, we mothers and grandmothers know we're going to end up watching it 9 zillion times, so it's nice when it's a cute story with a little learning and morals involved, right? No offense to Disney, but after 4 years I was so Mickey-Moused-OUT that Paw Patrol was a refreshing and oh-so-welcome change! :) Recommend this one without reservation.
on December 28, 2016
It is exactly what it sounds like... a long dvd of Paw Patrol. And as an added bonus, it plays on a loop so if your little one gets to the end of all the episodes, all you have to do is wait a minute and POOF you're back to the beginning. Within days you'll be able to recite every episode like a song that is stuck in your head. Speaking of which... yeah that happens too. But on the bright side, if you're like me, you get pleasure in asking your three year old to say Mayor Humdinger over and over and laughing because they say it different every time.
on December 2, 2016
Great DVD with 2 hours worth of Paw Patrol, my daughter loves Paw Patrol and I love that I can get some work done while she watches. Also this is one of those DVDs that continuously plays, which I like because most days she has the TV on in the background while she plays and only stops to watch for a few minutes at a time. I love that I don't have to restart it a million times!
on March 2, 2017
My daughter loves Paw Patrol and we bought this DVD for long road trips. These episodes keep her entertained while we focus on the road. The episodes are super fun plus no commercials!