Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on October 20, 2016
This book is magical. I lost my cat Pumpkin after 17 years together and have felt lost and so sad. I'm so glad I bought this little book. The author's words were soothing and even though I cried while reading it, it was wonderful. My other cat Ginger sat and listened to me read it. It was like she was saying goodbye to her friend Pumpkin as well. Until we meet again Pumpkin...
review image
on November 11, 2011
I lost my beloved Lucky this past January. He was almost 11 years old. Since January, I have purchased so many different books on the loss of dogs, the grieving over dogs, etc., but had nothing really to memorialize him in writing. Until Paw Prints in the Stars.

I started filling out the pages, including photos, the day I received my copy. Yes, I cried through the process; but it helped me so much to just remember his life with me, and how much we loved each other.

To anyone who has lost a much loved pet, this book is a must to help you through the grieving process. I highly recommend it for children who have experienced, for the first time especially, the loss of a loved companion.
on September 21, 2016
I have been waiting on this book for a long time and it finally arrived!
I had in my mind there were pages to write your thoughts or feelings on as well
as pages for photos. There isn't... The same journal pages is the same pages for photos.
I'm disappointed over that because I have photos I want to place in this book with that being said
it is a nice book.
on April 5, 2015
Nice story but I was hoping there would be journal room for writing and more places for pet pictures. It is a great book though and a nice keepsake for memories of your departed pet.
on October 4, 2016
Very disappointed in this book. I thought it would be more interactive in prompts for writing about my cat. The poem relates more to the lost of a dog. So I'm returning it.
on April 29, 2014
I lost my "bestest Kitty in the whole wide world" last year. My mom got her as a kitten and I wasn't so sure. By the morning her and I were best buds! For over 16yrs, my muffin and I went through a lot and she was always there to pick me right back up again. When she finally passed in Nov at Thanksgiving I lost my best friend.

I saw this book at a bookstore on vacation and I just started crying. I knew I needed it because it said everything my heart my was feeling. That my Muffin didn't want me to be sad at her passing but to rejoice and know she still looks down on me from the stars.

For anyone who has lost a beloved pet, your friend I highly recommend this book. It helps you document some of those special forever moments' you spent together.
on September 23, 2015
Absolutely adorable book and a perfect gift for anyone who has lost a pup. I gave it to my boss who just had to put his heart dog to sleep and he couldn't even talk to me after I gave it to him as he was so emotional. I will buy this again for any friend who loses a furry child.
on August 22, 2014
I cannot say enough about Hansen's ability to ease the pain of loss through his writing and illustrations. In this case, this book is filled with beautiful images, the perfect words for remembering a beloved pet and places to write in memories and add pictures. I use it as a memory book for the sweet fur-faced friends who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge and I have given this to so many friends who experienced the same losses. Superb book... Also read (and share) his book for people facing the loss of a human loved one - The Next Place. Both are wonderful and healing.
on May 1, 2017
Very helpful to me when I had to say goodbye to my dog, my best friend and companion.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2011
This book is wonderful and is helping me get through one of the hardest, saddest times in my life.. The poem in it is so sweet and touching. I love that is has pages for you to write your thoughts and put photos, I am so glad I purchased this and I will purchase it for friends that lose a beloved Furry child. Rest in Peace my little Quila....