2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Pawbo Life Pet Camera: WiFi HD Video with 2-Way Audio, Treat Dispenser and Laser Game, Designed for Dogs and Cats
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$20.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Wireless Communication Technology||4G, Wi-Fi, 3G|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pawbo Life camera (PPC-21CL) w/ 720p HD live video, 130° wide-angle lens, and 4x digital room, capture and record every precious moments from your mobile device.
- Built-in microphone/speaker/laser/treat dispenser let you listen, talk and reward your pet's favorite snack or play & interact with your pet anytime, anywhere.
- Instant social sharing: snap photos and share your pet and family's adorable images on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Remote Pawbo Theme Park accessories / control multiple Pawbo cameras / connect up to 8 users simultaneously.
- Easy set up Pawbo Life app: support iOS 8 or later (iPhone, iPad and iPod) and Android 4.0.3 or later version. Wi-Fi environment required 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz) connectivity with WPA2-AES encryption. Pawbo support team via service.usa pawbo.com
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pawbo Life - A smart pet camera brings you close to your pet!
Stay Together! Play Together!
- Fun & Interactive product for better audio & video communication.
- High quality approach to providing you a better connected visual experience.
- Improving the sense of happiness through wireless connectivity with your pets.
These days staying connected through gadgets is the obvious. Now is the time we stayed connected to our pets. The only true love these days. Listen and respond appropriately. Be on the go, most! Be right here, almost! Pawbo Life brings you close. A true multiple entertaining app, bonding you and your pets to a whole another level.
With Pawbo Life, you can do:
- HD live streaming: 130° wide-angle lens with 720p HD and 4x digital zoom.
- Two way-talk: video chat with your pets at the touch of your Pawbo Life app.
- Laser game: play & interact with your pet manually or automatically.
- Treat dispenser: let owners reward their pets for good behavior.
- Ringtone notifications: get your pets' attentions and train your pets to respond.
- Snap & sharing: snap shot and share them instantly on social media.
- Video recording: record videos and store them on your mobile device.
Easy set up Pawbo Life:
- Step 1: Download Pawbo Life app (orange icon) from iOS or Android platform.
- Step 2: Connect Pawbo Life through Pawbo Life app.
- Step 3: Find your home WiFi.
- Pawbo Life pet camera (PPC-21CL).
- 100~240v AC power adapter.
- Quick guide.
Beyond your imagination for your pet camera!
Play & interact with your pets anytime, anywhere!
Pets left alone can become lonely. With Pawbo life, you can See/Talk/Treat/Play with your furry friends while you are away from home. Pawbo Life brings more fun and quality time to you and your pets.
Three extraordinary features:
Pawbo Life app: control multiple Pawbo Life cameras with one application.
Concurrent users: support up to 8 users online simultaneously.
Accessories connection: remotely operate Pawbo Theme Park accessories.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My cats like this product a lot, and I enjoy them liking it and being able to interact with them when I'm away. This is why when I started encountering hardware problems with some of the features shortly after activation I tried out several replacement cameras to test the product and identify the cause of the problems. I then waited a month to post this review to be sure that the functionality of the product did not deteriorate over time as I use it (as other reviews have noted).
You might notice some of the more negative reviews complaining about the motor on some of the features. I agree that the motors are very touchy. My problem in particular was with the laser pointer, and in this case I think I've determined that the laser pointer motor doesn't do well with large jerking movements. Either the motor becomes damaged if there is a period of continued use under these conditions, or the motor doesn't necessarily reset to center automatically if you exit out of the program while using the laser, which if the pointer is too far off center this seems to then break either the motor or the motor's programming. This has resulted in the laser pointers on three of the cameras I've tried getting stuck uselessly pointed off into the plastic of the lower corner of the device.
However it appears this problem can be avoided, I'm one month in and my current laser pointer still works. To get the most lifetime out of the laser pointer, I recommend:
1) Avoid using the laser pointer auto mode. The auto mode is particularly jerky with its motions and may contribute to the motor wearing out quickly. I used auto mode on all of my previous cameras (which malfunctioned within a day or two) and I have not used auto mode on my current camera (which is still going a month later).
2) Before you close the app, use the manual mode to recenter the laser pointer in the field of view.
Similarly you probably want to baby the motor in the treat dispenser. My understanding after reading the manufacturer's FAQ on the product is that there's an intentional delay in the treat dispenser motor response after the treat function has been selected once. I have not tested this as much as the pointer, but it's possible that hitting the treat option too many times during that programmed delay may overwhelm the motor.
Amazon's customer return service is excellent, and I was also able to speak with technical support from pawbo itself by going to their webpage. I have no complaints about either the shipping or the customer support.
The product is light and small, and so it can potentially be knocked over or damaged. I would recommend either mounting it somewhere or putting it on a shelf, or if it's going to be in a location that the animals can reach, to get some sort of cage to put around it.
I've included pictures of how I've currently arranged the camera, as well as one of my cats regularly playing with the laser pointer. I'm getting the teaser toy add on next.
Pros: can deliver treats remotely
most pet food pellets fit into each pie
can play laser tag manually or laser
pointer can move autonomously
can take camera shots remotely
Cons: camera doesn't angle down towards floor
so you have to put the unit in harm's way
of pets jaws and paws to even see your
pet. I made a contraption that I hung the
unit on just so I could angle it down to the
Poor camera resolution
I get lag over the internet on the Pawbo
but my Nest camera doesnt and it's a few
feet away in
the same room.
The treat tray is a circle with 9 wedges that will hold most pellets. I was able to put 3 pellets into each pie wedge. It would be nice if the unit had a hook mount on top to hang it out of harms way and then allow the camera to point down to see my pet.
2. the second pawbo worked for 24 hours, then the laser migrated and you could only get it to shine in one spot on the floor but you could the laser was in the case and you could see it move around the white plastic. Contacted the company and they sent us a third pawbo.
3 the third again only worked for 24 hours and again the laser got stuck in the right lower corner.
the company was easy to work with, but the product continuously breaks. we've sent our third pawbo in one month back for a final refund.
I was ecstatic on how easy it was to set up, the clarity of the footage, easy to use main functions, and that it connects almost every time. You can't put a price on piece of mind. I'm very grateful to the inventor of this.
There are some issues tho. I can't figure out how to view from a second phone. My voice comes out muffled over the mic to my kids, but most of the time I can hear the kids on my end and that is the important thing. There is no chance on "spying" or being inconspicuous because when I connect on and off from my phone a loud door bell ring sound comes thru the mic on their end. It does get delayed most of the time. As suggested in other reviews, I wouldn't use the "treat" function because your pet will try to knock down or break the device. If you use Pawbo from your phone for long periods of time, bring a charger with you because it might drain your phone battery.
But, overall I'm extremely happy and do recommend this to everyone. On the nights I can't be home, I can see and hear my family and it makes me feel like I'm right there with them.
Top international reviews
-Feeds treats well. This is the only thing that works well.
-Laser pointer doesn't work well at all. Movement is horrible and doesn't respond well. Also very loud. The laser doesn't point down to the floor. You have to have the cam pointed at a wall so the laser is high enough to see. However, you won't be using it because it has a hard time moving around and doesn't work.
-Connection is horrible. Sometimes it doesn't connect and once again I'm good with tech gear and have great quality internet.
-Picture is nice BUT the video is not flawless. Its VERY choppy and delayed ALOT. Most important part about this product is the video and it is highly delayed. Better off with a security cam.
-Speaker is horrible. When you try to talk or call your pet the speaker in the device sounds like a $1 speaker and is very hard to hear. Low volume.