- Clip this coupon to save $30.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Pawbo Life Wi-Fi Pet Camera: 720p HD Video, 2-Way ..." and save 35% off the $199.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Pawbo Life Wi-Fi Pet Camera: 720p HD Video, 2-Way Audio, Video Recording, Treat Dispenser, and Laser Game
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pawbo Life camera (PPC-21CL) w/ 720p HD live video, 130° wide-angle lens, and 4x digital room, capture and record every precious moments from your mobile device.
- Built-in microphone/speaker/laser/treat dispenser let you listen, talk and reward your pet's favorite snack or play & interact with your pet anytime, anywhere.
- Instant social sharing: snap photos and share your pet and family's adorable images on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Remote Pawbo Theme Park accessories / control multiple Pawbo cameras / connect up to 8 users simultaneously.
- Easy set up Pawbo Life app: support iOS 8 or later (iPhone, iPad and iPod) and Android 4.0.3 or later version. Wi-Fi environment required 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz) connectivity with WPA2-AES encryption. Pawbo support team via service.usa pawbo.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pawbo Life - A smart pet camera brings you close to your pet!
Stay Together! Play Together!
- Fun & Interactive product for better audio & video communication.
- High quality approach to providing you a better connected visual experience.
- Improving the sense of happiness through wireless connectivity with your pets.
These days staying connected through gadgets is the obvious. Now is the time we stayed connected to our pets. The only true love these days. Listen and respond appropriately. Be on the go, most! Be right here, almost! Pawbo Life brings you close. A true multiple entertaining app, bonding you and your pets to a whole another level.
With Pawbo Life, you can do:
- HD live streaming: 130° wide-angle lens with 720p HD and 4x digital zoom.
- Two way-talk: video chat with your pets at the touch of your Pawbo Life app.
- Laser game: play & interact with your pet manually or automatically.
- Treat dispenser: let owners reward their pets for good behavior.
- Ringtone notifications: get your pets' attentions and train your pets to respond.
- Snap & sharing: snap shot and share them instantly on social media.
- Video recording: record videos and store them on your mobile device.
Easy set up Pawbo Life:
- Step 1: Download Pawbo Life app (orange icon) from iOS or Android platform.
- Step 2: Connect Pawbo Life through Pawbo Life app.
- Step 3: Find your home WiFi.
- Pawbo Life pet camera (PPC-21CL).
- 100~240v AC power adapter.
- Quick guide.
Beyond your imagination for your pet camera!
Play & interact with your pets anytime, anywhere!
Pets left alone can become lonely. With Pawbo life, you can See/Talk/Treat/Play with your furry friends while you are away from home. Pawbo Life brings more fun and quality time to you and your pets.
Three extraordinary features:
Pawbo Life app: control multiple Pawbo Life cameras with one application.
Concurrent users: support up to 8 users online simultaneously.
Accessories connection: remotely operate Pawbo Theme Park accessories.
Compare with similar items
Wallflower Smart Monitor for Electric Stoves; Smartphone App, WiFi, GeoFencing, Smart.
Zgwang 2-Way Audio WiFi Wireless Surveillance IP Security Camera HD 1280x720p Night Vision,Pan/Tilt
Clever Dog 2Nd Generation 960P 120°Wide Angle Lens Wireless Security Wifi Camera Support Max 128Gb Sd Card / Support Cloud StotageXff08;With Adaptor)(Grey)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.73||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PAWBO||Wallflower Labs||Zgwang||LAYGUDRAS1|
|Item Dimensions||4.4 x 4.4 x 7.9 in||2.65 x 2.26 x 4.7 in||4.72 x 3.94 x 5.51 in||1.37 x 3.9 x 1.56 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: can deliver treats remotely
most pet food pellets fit into each pie
can play laser tag manually or laser
pointer can move autonomously
can take camera shots remotely
Cons: camera doesn't angle down towards floor
so you have to put the unit in harm's way
of pets jaws and paws to even see your
pet. I made a contraption that I hung the
unit on just so I could angle it down to the
Poor camera resolution
I get lag over the internet on the Pawbo
but my Nest camera doesnt and it's a few
feet away in
the same room.
The treat tray is a circle with 9 wedges that will hold most pellets. I was able to put 3 pellets into each pie wedge. It would be nice if the unit had a hook mount on top to hang it out of harms way and then allow the camera to point down to see my pet.
I was ecstatic on how easy it was to set up, the clarity of the footage, easy to use main functions, and that it connects almost every time. You can't put a price on piece of mind. I'm very grateful to the inventor of this.
There are some issues tho. I can't figure out how to view from a second phone. My voice comes out muffled over the mic to my kids, but most of the time I can hear the kids on my end and that is the important thing. There is no chance on "spying" or being inconspicuous because when I connect on and off from my phone a loud door bell ring sound comes thru the mic on their end. It does get delayed most of the time. As suggested in other reviews, I wouldn't use the "treat" function because your pet will try to knock down or break the device. If you use Pawbo from your phone for long periods of time, bring a charger with you because it might drain your phone battery.
But, overall I'm extremely happy and do recommend this to everyone. On the nights I can't be home, I can see and hear my family and it makes me feel like I'm right there with them.
My cats like this product a lot, and I enjoy them liking it and being able to interact with them when I'm away. This is why when I started encountering hardware problems with some of the features shortly after activation I tried out several replacement cameras to test the product and identify the cause of the problems. I then waited a month to post this review to be sure that the functionality of the product did not deteriorate over time as I use it (as other reviews have noted).
You might notice some of the more negative reviews complaining about the motor on some of the features. I agree that the motors are very touchy. My problem in particular was with the laser pointer, and in this case I think I've determined that the laser pointer motor doesn't do well with large jerking movements. Either the motor becomes damaged if there is a period of continued use under these conditions, or the motor doesn't necessarily reset to center automatically if you exit out of the program while using the laser, which if the pointer is too far off center this seems to then break either the motor or the motor's programming. This has resulted in the laser pointers on three of the cameras I've tried getting stuck uselessly pointed off into the plastic of the lower corner of the device.
However it appears this problem can be avoided, I'm one month in and my current laser pointer still works. To get the most lifetime out of the laser pointer, I recommend:
1) Avoid using the laser pointer auto mode. The auto mode is particularly jerky with its motions and may contribute to the motor wearing out quickly. I used auto mode on all of my previous cameras (which malfunctioned within a day or two) and I have not used auto mode on my current camera (which is still going a month later).
2) Before you close the app, use the manual mode to recenter the laser pointer in the field of view.
Similarly you probably want to baby the motor in the treat dispenser. My understanding after reading the manufacturer's FAQ on the product is that there's an intentional delay in the treat dispenser motor response after the treat function has been selected once. I have not tested this as much as the pointer, but it's possible that hitting the treat option too many times during that programmed delay may overwhelm the motor.
Amazon's customer return service is excellent, and I was also able to speak with technical support from pawbo itself by going to their webpage. I have no complaints about either the shipping or the customer support.
The product is light and small, and so it can potentially be knocked over or damaged. I would recommend either mounting it somewhere or putting it on a shelf, or if it's going to be in a location that the animals can reach, to get some sort of cage to put around it.
I've included pictures of how I've currently arranged the camera, as well as one of my cats regularly playing with the laser pointer. I'm getting the teaser toy add on next.
Most recent customer reviews
I read another review on Amazon that outlined the same problem I had, but I want to echo it.Read more